Time to say goodbye...

I, too, am retiring. May it be as long as Neotek lasted.
Hate to hear that Boltfan. I have always enjoyed reading your post and reviews. You will be missed around here!
WTF is up with everyone retiring after I have sex with them?! WHAT THE HELL?!! First Neotek, then Jack Daniels, then monkmonk takes a little breather, now you.....

I strongly disagree with all of your decisions!!
Holy Sh*t Dannie! That must be some of the best lovin' imaginable. What are you doing to them, Girl?

Hmmm, Abby recently retired too. D*ammit DANNIE!!

Note to self: The Dannie is powerful

Boltfan, I will miss your posts too. Best of luck in all you do. Hey, you can always come back if you wanna.
  • CDL1
  • 07-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Boltfan,

U take care and I hope your journey through this Life is a happy and rewarding one
OH, no you don't! Who will teach me how to turn on my phone? LOL!

Love ya, buddy!
Whoops,

I meant vacation. Although Dannie did almost ruin me for anyone else.
What the Frak?!?

I thought that DVD was like a parting gift or something! A token of your thanks?

Little shit.

I have to have One Battlestar man here! Come On!

Thank you for not leaving us for good. Cause, ummm...we would miss you n stuff.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT
WTF is up with everyone retiring after I have sex with them?! WHAT THE HELL?!! First Neotek, then Jack Daniels, then monkmonk takes a little breather, now you.....

I strongly disagree with all of your decisions!! Originally Posted by Dannie

Maybe you're so good you've made them realize no other woman will suffice? Kind of like the saying, "Vedi Napoli e poi Muori"
Kelly, Are you a classic battlestar babe, or the re-imagined one?
Awww....Your going to be missed. Wish we could have seen eachother one last time. wink:wink
Boltfan

What the F

Vacation, noooooooooo! But you are my BFE, Dannie what did you do to him??? I told you to be gentle with him.......I joke I joke

Boltfan, I will miss you much, I'll be thinking about you in my nasty little thoughts. Don't stay away too long okay. Kisses.
  • T-Can
  • 07-29-2010, 09:52 AM
We will miss ya around here, Boltfan! I will PM ya so we can hang.

Well I guess I will have to wait to throw my name in the retirement hat a little while longer because I don't want to still Bolt's thunder! Haha!
  • Surge
  • 07-29-2010, 10:04 AM
we'll miss you brotha...when you come back it'll just give us another excuse to throw another party again. so may your "rest" be plentiful and your dreams be enough to keep you away...although, you did see "THE DANNIE" so addiction may kick in a couple of days
oh my godddddddd. this is the worst news ever!!!
I'm glad I got to see you the other night for a little bit