ESwho'snext i am sorry

I have only probably done this one other time in the past two years so I feel I need to apologize to a certain someone. He had an appointment with me set for this morning at 10am and I NCNS him. It was not done on purpose at all I had some sleeping issues last night and when I finally fell asleep it was 8am and I slept till now. I am from the bottom of my heart sorry anyone who knows me knows this is not in my nature. I hope you will forgive me and we can try again sometime soon. Again I am sorry.

Xoxoxo

Keeki
People that know me know I am too easy going and a sweet guy to hold anything like this against you. The only trouble I have is my time can be very limited and the reason I like to plan ahead of time. Life happens and I am glad you are ok.
ESW is one helluva sweety!!

As well as Keeki--that was so cool of you to publicly apologize.BUT I will need to spank you next time we do a double - lol
Well when I am in the wrong I have no problem apologizing...and now I have to wait for a spanking.
I have never met Keeki in person but I have seen her plenty here on the site and this is one of the things I like about her. She always tries to please and if she makes a mistake, she owns up and doesn't hesitate to try to make it right. Wish I was able to book something with her on this trip.
Things happen sugar, at least you were professional enough to apologize and I am sure if you two ever do get to meet you will make it up to him!
Thank you Trekker I try to keep it honest... Riverstud your so sweet I plan to make it up to him 100% when the time works out.
That he didnt even attempt to slay ya on the board. HE is a gentlemen..and HEY chick..everyone needs their sleeo ya know.. annie
Lol thanks annie..yes he is super sweet.