Have you ever had the urge for 1 particular service?

I was thinking about this today.....some guys look for a BnG, others look for Body Rubs, GFE, or PSE.......lately I have been craving some greek fun, but it's been difficult to connect with some who offer it.....maybe I need to look harder. Lol

What do you do when your looking for something particular?
Ask for it?? LOL xo annie
I know someone. Wtf. You have my number crazy
Ask for it?? LOL xo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Simplicity at its finest. I couldn't say it better myself.
I've had VP ask me what I like/want and I've had them start out by saying "I don't do......". I live by the simple rule that you don't get what you don't ask for.

If you want a lady to lick your balls and you don't say anything about it, guess what princess, when it's all over you got dry balls.

These girls are good, but they can't read your mind. I have had some try to prep for my by reading my post and review activities. Problem is I am different with each lady. Once you find one that does something the way you like it repeat with her and she will get better each time.
Maybe I should have said....when you have one particular service in mind, and you CANT find it....for example, Greek providers are few and far between around here, so your choices are limited and so are schedules..... Geez, dont make a simple question into a 2 word answer. lol
You may be surprised to know that there are more ladies that do things like Greek than you think. This is a service that some may never do or only do with their SO. But some services take a lady getting used to you. I had a regular VP years back that would not do it or even think about it. But by the 4th or 5th meeting she came clean and said she didn't like to do it with clients. But seeing how I was a regular she felt more comfortable. Now don't get me wrong some ladies won't do it because of many reasons. But it you take the time to talk to the lady you will find that they really do want to please you.