Warning~!!!! Please Read!!!! I am not with r*xya*g** or her pimp!!!

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...re-22/13284385
http://upstateny.backpage.com/Female...ms-22/13331913

Tell me what is wrong with this?

It's FAKE!!! These ads were created cause I won't pay them!!!!

I am posting this to let everyone know I am 100 % Independent and these haters won't leave me alone cause I don't want to be with them! The lady doing this is r*xya*g**
She is stalking my website too, I have proof if you want it Call or Message Me!! I have been gone for months, this needed to be out in the open anyway so glad they gave me a reason to do so.

People keep messaging me to ask if this is me.
Yea it's me but that is not me posting the ads and I am not in New York!

BEWARE Ladies, don't fall for the lies… I AM NOT WITH THEM!!!

Anyways 2 ECCIE Members sent me the links.

Yes it's B/S just like her and him!
1.I'm 100% independent and drama free. Do we not have points or a banning system for this? Flag this thread so dreams will be properly dealt with for false accusations.
2.Dreams I wouldn't waste 5 bucks to post an add on you I'm sure that you have pissed off more than one person off with ur phyco lies and bs.
3. Ladies and gents I've had my website for over a year miss dreams just built hers. Visit the sites for yourselves and tell me there are no similarities.

So I'm assuming that Dreams is or has been under management since she has a ex pimp.

I also discovered some safety information on internet records regarding The op please pm me for more info.

Dreams and I were friends for a short time period years back. I honestly have no freaking idea what this crazy girl is talking about guys. I did mention something to her about her basically copying my entire site.
If you take a look at her track record/ statistics she is known for starting trouble.

As for the fake adds this happens all the time on Bp.
Someone prob stole her pix and is using the same name because of her labels.
Hooker Wars, LMAO!
If anyone is sick of unnecessary drama on the boards please flag the op.
This is not what eccie is for. Ppl like Dreams only corrupt our safe community with lies and bs.
  • jan-w
  • 01-12-2014, 07:59 PM
I don't know who is right or wrong in this thread but one thing for certain. You 2 ladies are among the most beautiful I have seen lately.
Awe thanks jan- way to make light out of this crap!
Find a way to become friends again girls and start doing doubles together, I'd be more than happy to book you both!
That will NEVER happen lol, but I'm sure you would enjoy sum one on one with me of corse .
So Miss Dreams posts that she's in Florida and that ads using her pics in NY are fake.

Who are you, Roxy, in Arkansas, to say otherwise?
And 4 posts on the thread to show that you're impartial and don't have an axe to grind?
to much bs for anywhere! im reportig the ad on bp in buffalo. neither one of these girls seem they would take 180 for the hr. dumb dumb stupid bullshit!
Gentlemen of Louisiana, how often do you read NY backpage ads (pre-business trip recon notwithstanding)?
So Miss Dreams posts that she's in Florida and that ads using her pics in NY are fake.

Who are you, Roxy, in Arkansas, to say otherwise?
And 4 posts on the thread to show that you're impartial and don't have an axe to grind? Originally Posted by Archui

If you take a look at the thread she started here and in 5 other states that I tour to my dear, I'm the one she is accusing of posting the the adds in NY and having management which in fact I don't and didn't . It's funny how an alert was never posted in fl or ny. Someone obviously is using her pix to advertise but I have nothing to do with that. I felt the need to clear my name from the ops accusations. She is clearly trying to start drama. I agree Nicolet why is this info even valid in NO?
Both women are beautiful, legit, each with their own profiles, websites and lives in different states. I say let it be ladies, both come to New Orleans (separate or together).