Grooming technique?

Wondering what ladies choose as thier favorite technique for grooming,maybe guys might learn a thing or two for manscaping. Ladies might be bare or claim they have a landing strip,but how do you do it ?
Laser.depilatories,clipping,sh aving....?
Come on share you secrets for kitty care Name your products..
Might be fun to watch!!
(This should be fun)
Art
I was thinking this very thing. If the ladies got out to be groomed does your person do men?
I had a provider ask me if I wanted to shave her nether region before. I became somewhat of a regular and she wanted to trade services so to speak.

Never happened but would have been fun I think
I like to keep it shaved bare or with a small patch...I use Venus razors ONLY and I prefer aveeno shaving creme

I prefer a guy to be neat and trimmed...especially his balls cause i LUV balls! lol
I prefer neat and trimmed for both of us. Or smooth, I only do this on special occasions!!
The best way to check a ladies grooming is to see for yourself!
I like neat & trimmed also !!
I want everything right for her, as I expect her to do for me......so its a razor for me and yes Dallas they are really smooth (LOL, or anyone else) to swallow, lick......and generally adore.
I personally prefer not all the way bare . FYI, just a trick I learned when I used to dance, if you don't want to get razor bumps just use a deodorant stick after you dry off. This really helps in the summer time!
mmmmmm Mojito...I hope to find out one day! {wink/wink}
Dallas I know they would be in good hands, or I guess in this case, mouth? Veronica it wouldn't be a muff dive without a little muff, would it?
Nothing ruins the mood more than getting a pube caught in your throat,so that's why I like it bare...I figure if I expect it of the lady,why shouldn't they expect the same?
ES, there are men only 'beauty' shops. There is one on the north shore, if I'm not mistaken.
After doing some research on the Brasilian wax technique, there ain't no way in HELL I'm doing that! I'm happy being a DIYer!
I shave it all bare now..I like the way it makes me feel.
I like to keep my balls shaven and the rest really short, but still soft. Love the way hands/tongue feel on cleanly shaved.....

Original Mach 3 all the way for the boys and the fusion with the grooming set for the rest.

Kinda ashamed and proud to say Bath & Body works mens body wash for soap to keep it smelling nice all day.