Does Alcohol Make you HORNEY? If so what kind?

I was thinking back to my partying days, and well, I have come to the conclusion that VODKA kicks me into whore mode lol.

On that note, tequila makes me 10ft tall and Ill kick your ass(never give me that). The last time I had some I talked to my ex. Now he brings a witness around me, hmmm.

Wine gives me a headache--mainly the reds, deff merlot.

Dark whiskey makes me a mean bitch, not the tequila kind of bitch, but the kind that tells you to go fuck yourself.

Beer, makes me sleepy and tipsy at the same time, happy drunk then I pass out haha.

And that blue hypnotic stuff, deff another horney drink

So whats your poison?
Tequila makes my clothes fall off!
No doubt a few drinks can do it for me.Gray Goose & cranberry gets me right every time.It usually takes one to get me horny, 2 to getextra freaky, 3 or more and I'm swinging from the ceiling lmao! that's my recipe.
We would probably get thrown out of a bar or put in jail lmao, we should go out sometime and try this out.

No doubt a few drinks can do it for me.Gray Goose & cranberry gets me right every time.It usually takes one to get me horny, 2 to getextra freaky, 3 or more and I'm swinging from the ceiling lmao! that's my recipe. Originally Posted by Up_N_Smoke
We would probably get thrown out of a bar or put in jail lmao, we should go out sometime and try this out. Originally Posted by chellachella
Booze and a hot chick ready to get a little naughty, I'm down!
lol Chella...you are one helluva badass gal! {I like!!}

I love me some vanilla vodka & coke.....but as far it making me horny,nope..I am ALWAYS that way! lol
I'm sitting at Copelands at the bar right now sipping tequila... And all the sudden the bartender is getting hotter and hotter.... You get the point.

Only problem, if I get a buzz I'll fuk all night and never cum... Kind of a bummer.
  • Tetas
  • 01-16-2014, 06:51 PM
TRUTH riday. That's why I don't mess with Tequila anymore. Or clear rums.

Capt, and crown get me in the mood faster than anything else, cept a good looking woman.
I do like a little bit of jack in my RC!

Yup....Vodka and Champagne......
beer only and I am ok....
start drinking the vodka and yeah all the girls start looking better...
don't drink whiskeys but grand marnier makes me forget the night before....
and tequila, well we won't go there... the last time i had tequila (about 20+ years ago) it cost me a shirt, a necklace, and i think i hit my head on the bumper of a police car when the cops pulled me and some guy apart in the parking lot of nightclub. (i think it was the 4 'three wise men' shots after a day of partying that put me in that mood)
I was at a strip club south Baton Rouge a few years ago with some guys on business and drunk, too mouthy for my own good and this huge amazon chick with long curly blonde hair came after me. She had a hot boyfriend and I asked him WTF ya doing with that. It took 4 men to keep her from killing me lol, and 3 cop cars to haul her to jail. She never made contact, and her man slipped me his number-hell no I didnt call him. For about a month I wouldnt shop anywhere in the area just in case. That bitch was scary, and I am not that brave sober.

That was vodka and tequila--BAD BAD BAD idea!

lol Chella...you are one helluva badass gal! {I like!!}

I love me some vanilla vodka & coke.....but as far it making me horny,nope..I am ALWAYS that way! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Titos, Kettle One, red wine, and wild Turkey
I do get loose when I drink.... Haha!!
Margaritas on the Rocks and maybe a shot.