Been wondering?

I have been a monger for past 5 years...Have had appts with ladies from BP, craigslist and others. In the past, only a couple from a reputable provider source have been almost too smelly to take!! I guess I'm too shy or forgiving to say anything, but it really bothers me....what should I say..."go wash it?"....they were both really sweet and nice, but it really turns me off when I try to kiss IT! etc..what do I do? what would you do?
Leave with your money.
If they dont realize they smell, what else are they letting slide? They should have given you the respect of washing before hand...and if it's something that can't be fixed with washing or douching, they either need to stop setting up dates until they can get a handle on it, or at least give the gentleman a heads up that DATY will not be on the menu.
WOOOOOOOOW!!!!

A smelly PUNANI???

Huuuuuum...??

That's RETCHED!!!

I agree with the following statement...take your money and leave!

The audacity...of a provider to expect compensation for something that is LESS that favorable. You're paying for
the fantasy...
the allure...
something memorable...
NOT
a stomach turning experience! LOL
I agree with Tiff & Gaby.

But if you MUST continue bottom feeding, at least invest in a package of scented Clorox wipes and use them liberally before muff diving.

[BTW, this is a joke. Those wipes are not meant to come into contact with skin, especially sensitive areas, and could do severe damage. Plus, oral intake on your part is dangerous. I just couldn't resist the line.]
I agree with Tiff & Gaby.

But if you MUST continue bottom feeding, at least invest in a package of scented Clorox wipes and use them liberally before muff diving.

[BTW, this is a joke. Those wipes are not meant to come into contact with skin, especially sensitive areas, and could do severe damage. Plus, oral intake on your part is dangerous. I just couldn't resist the line.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I think the Lysol ones might be a bit tastier though!!