Any info on this lady?

I search the phone number on Eccie and TER but nothing comes up...

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...wer-41/9716857
Used to go by the name Patricia and had incall on Turtle Creek.

She has many old reviews on here. Gist of most is older then pics, no IOP and mechanical. Some mentioned she wears surgical gloves also.
I e-mailed her today and got a response. She was working out of some hotel in Richardson. She said her intial rub was 125 for 40 or 45 min. and she had to check out at two. She would not answer any of my questions so I passed.
Thanks for the info.
Used to go by the name Patricia and had incall on Turtle Creek.

She has many old reviews on here. Gist of most is older then pics, no IOP and mechanical. Some mentioned she wears surgical gloves also. Originally Posted by omanatee

This is not the same woman who lived in the turtle creek area and wore gloves. They are 2 different women as I have met both of them. This woman I have not met in session but did give her a ride. I passed on this session as she came off as a bit of a kook
Always went by Jennifer. No surgical gloves. Everything on the menu.
Always went by Jennifer. No surgical gloves. Everything on the menu. Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
+1

Jennifer is cautious but legit. No gloves, looks like her pics. Fs was on the menu. Not a scam artist.
Patricia from Turtle Creek is advertising on BP again. It isn't her pic and she is now located in the 75/190 area. She's as crazy as ever!! Yes, the gloves are a fact. She was my first experience back on CL years ago... A few weeks ago I thought I was on to a new mature rug gal and realized who it was a few steps in the door. We walked upstairs and I'm asked to fill out a form that included my b/d and license. It was the excuse I needed to ball up and get the hell out of there!! lol
Years ago, Patricia used to be FS and let me blow froth on her titties. Now it's surgical gloves and forms --- no grandfathering of old clients!
Patricia used to be FS? She's super cautious, horrible service (even the massage was bad), and she tried to sell me some health drink product. It was my first experience in Dallas.

Glad I didn't stop there.
This is not the same woman who lived in the turtle creek area and wore gloves. They are 2 different women as I have met both of them. This woman I have not met in session but did give her a ride. I passed on this session as she came off as a bit of a kook Originally Posted by txexetoo
Could of sworn those pics were used by the same woman that advertised shiatsu off of Turtle Creek and used gloves and went by Patricia. My mistake then.
972-966-9949 for the ad you are asking about
Her P411 https://www.preferred411.com/P35890
I saw Jennifer a long time ago. She does look like her pics and she does FS, but is not GFE. No kissing and she just lays there.
I saw her about 5 years ago in Plano, was a pretty good time, 5 years ago.
I saw her about 5 years ago in Plano, was a pretty good time, 5 years ago. Originally Posted by ampman
I saw her for a "FBSM" and L2 in Plano around this same time. Didn't blow me outta the water or anything, that's for sure. Didn't know she was FS though. What is her rate for that?