Female Condoms

I have always had a problem with condoms. The reason to be honest is that I am very well endowed. especially my girth. I have tried all brands. magnum XL are still too tight. actually won't fit as it approaches the bottom 1/3 towards the base. As a result of the way too tight fit I lose my erection. Or worse the condom rolls up during sex as it wont fit over me. Really sucks and makes for a not so great experience. So I then usually will opt out with oral . I recently heard about a female condom. Watched a video and it seems like the answer I have been looking for. My question first is for the ladies. how many of you have used them and is it an inconvenience, For the men have you ever utilized one and how is the feel compared to a condom. I would appreciate any input.
I've only used them once and it was pretty good. The visuals aren't as sexy as the FC2 sticks out of the vagina a bit and the opening is about 3 inches in diameter.

Many guys swear it's the closest thing to bareback. I wouldn't go that far but then again I prefer to use the thinnest widely available condoms on the market that aren't sized for the Asian population, Trojan Bareskin Supra.

Compared to a regular condom it feels pretty fantastic I have to say. More and more ladies are using the FC2 female condoms and I'd be willing to bet even if they haven't before they'd try it out with you if you ask nicely.

I'd be willing to use it again, especially for a doubles session (eliminates the need for condom swapping!)
thank for the info. the magnum XL has about a 2.2 inch width so the 3inch width is great
No problem, there's a company that does semi-custom condom sizes too if you want to go that route. http://www.theyfit.co.uk/pages/how-d...-of-condom-cs/

Here's the dimensions of the Magnum XL vs the FC2

Trojan Magnum XL
Length: 8.07"/205mm
Width: 2.3"/58mm
Head width: 2.56"/65mm

FC2 Female Condom
Width: 2.99" (76 mm)
Length: 7.28" (185 mm)

Source
http://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-s...dom-size-chart
I don't talk about my size on this forum because I don't want to seem like I'm bragging and get flamed or anything but I am very large. Honestly, in 9" long by 7" around. I used a female condom and it was great. I actually used it kinda like a regular condom right on my dick instead of in the woman. It is great you should try them.
thank you cactusjuice. I agree I don't like to talk about size either cause people think your an ass just trying to brag, but this is a real problem for me and this forum is the only real option I have to get honest direct answers.
I am a size queen, and for all men who don't fit traditional condoms, female condoms are the WAY TO GO!! They feel better for both of us and take away erection problems that sometimes happen with traditional condoms! The only downside is they are harder to find in traditional stores (buy online and in bulk). When using female condoms, like any condoms, be sure to use lube for ultimate fun!

As to the question of how they feel: WOW! They are the CLOSEST sensation you can get to bareback while still using a condom! Why? Because the female condom molds to the shape of MY vagina, not your cock, allowing you to feel me more! Which in turn, allows ME to feel it more.

My advice, go for the female condom.
I use Femi Doms on occasion and I keep them around for a few of my "friends".
I personally feel they are a great alternative for those who don't care for condoms.
They do take some getting used to in terms of insertion and general use and I have met a few gents who just don't care for them. Very few in fact.

They are a bit pricier than condoms so not may gals keep them around but I'm sure if more of the gentlemen started asking if they were aware of them they might do as I do and keep some handy.
thank you girls I appreciate it.
Even I think there ok
They are great, most women who try them are OK with them. A little learning process for them to use. Lube is important. Could never find locally. Condomdepot.com has them, Qty of 10 about 2 bucks a piece. Small price to pay for the results. Shipped discretely, if you have an SO could be a problem
I finally had an opportunity to use FC2's. I must admit however, I would feel really silly using them with a gentleman I haven't met before. There is a lot of giggling, and 'wait, its not quite..' I suppose if the gent and I hit it off really well, and he doesn't mind some fumbling and giggling, I would be willing to give it a go.
Even I think there ok Originally Posted by Raw dog
That is quite the endorsement!!!!

I use them about 90-95% of the time and really love using them as they feel better for me (besides feeling more natural - the outer ring rubs my clit) and most guys who try them like them more than male condoms.

Like mentioned above, they are also useful for when the guy is not as hard. AND use plenty of lube.

I finally figured out a way to insert them pretty quickly and now it is a snap.

I bought mine on ebay in bulk and turned out to be about .50 cents a piece.
I would feel really silly using them with a gentleman I haven't met before. There is a lot of giggling, and 'wait, its not quite..' I suppose if the gent and I hit it off really well, and he doesn't mind some fumbling and giggling, I would be willing to give it a go. Originally Posted by Nicolet
In my case, I find that fumbling and giggling part of the fun. I had a lady I saw regularly that used a diaphragm as her BC.. way back in the day. And part of our "Foreplay" was me helping her get it 'situated".. so helping get the FC2 in brings back those days, and yes, it does feel as close to bare back as I've found in the hobby.. as the other poster said.. because it conforms to the lady's inner parts, so it really feels like you are rubbing on her.. not the condom. Very safe, and especially good for doubles so you don't have to do the condom swapping when switching ladies. Just make sure the DATY desires are achieved before inserting them.
. Just make sure the DATY desires are achieved before inserting them. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
This was one of the reasons I didn't prefer them. They are just awkward to me. And contrary to popular belief a large percentage of ladies don't prefer to use them and some won't at all. I think its more so a psychological thing with most providers. Even with the female condom on.......the lady is still trusting you to aim for the plastic bag with your bare cock. Depending on the lady sometimes the female condoms slide out or further inside. Imagine fumbling in the dark for a plastic hole to stick yourself into.

Its still relatively new. When I did insinuate and want to try female condoms with ladies they all but assumed that the reason I was asking was because they felt as if I must have normally been doing BBFS in my civilian life.......which I do not. I mainly just wanted to try them for a different feel. The look of it........and sex in some of the positions I like definitely depreciates the integrity of the condom.......any on top activities where she's over you is a risk as I noticed cum would just fall and seep out especially asian cowgirl.

Doggystyle and mish position would work fine.

So I wonder if some ladies will assume if the guy is requesting use of a female condom.......more than likely he isn't using condoms on the regular in his non hobby life. Would they consider BBBJ more risky if they regularly did that in a sence moreso at that time.