SO vs provider?

This topic may have been covered already but I'm curious....
How many of us as providers or hobbiests only do certain activities with a provider/client that they don't do with the SO?
How many only do certain activities with the SO and won't do it with a provider/client?
Just a couple of examples, how many of us will only DFK a SO? How many are secretly subs or even doms in the hobby but not RW?
Indeed, this has been discussed ad nauseam. That doesn't mean it's not worth another convo.

In general, most hobbyists allege that they will only BBFS their SO, although many would disagree with this (shout out Raw Dog).

Most hobbyists agree that the provider is an outlet to an itch they can't scratch with their wife, including the following itches: BBBJ (or CBJ for that matter), Greek, DATY, DATO, and COF.
SOs usually do not engage in BBCR. I never heard that BBCR was taboo to relationships.
Based on the title of the thread, I thought we had a cage match!!
Indeed, this has been discussed ad nauseam. That doesn't mean it's not worth another convo.

In general, most hobbyists allege that they will only BBFS their SO, although many would disagree with this (shout out Raw Dog).

Most hobbyists agree that the provider is an outlet to an itch they can't scratch with their wife, including the following itches: BBBJ (or CBJ for that matter), Greek, DATY, DATO, and COF. Originally Posted by sketchball82

I'm listening!!!
Over time, the SO is not as physically capable to do what we did years past. I wonder sometimes if the ladies here do not experience pain as well for the simplest of acts.
SOs usually do not engage in BBCR. I never heard that BBCR was taboo to relationships. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not sure what BBCR is??
Over time, the SO is not as physically capable to do what we did years past. I wonder sometimes if the ladies here do not experience pain as well for the simplest of acts. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Weekly massages help a lot. I do get asked "What did you do to yourself?" sometimes....
Weekly massages help a lot. I do get asked "What did you do to yourself?" sometimes.... Originally Posted by SAangel27
I wonder if I leave bruises on ankles from squeezing them.