The best Condoms/Covers...

Providers - Do you mind if a guy brings his own covers?

I always use the covers the provider has and some of these covers are just terrible.! It feels like I have my d!ck in a pair of thick rubber dishwashing gloves (you know the kind your granny had folded over the sink as a kid)...

Hobbyists - What covers have you found that work well....that don't irritate your stick or the girls vah-jay-jay...yet still feel great.

Thank you..
I prefer Crown Condoms. very thin, no pinching or bunching up.. kind of hard to find though, have to go to Adult places to find them.. or get online
Agreed. Crowns are best. Thin, strong, no bad smell, no bad taste, one size fits most because they seem to be a bit more stretchy than American condoms. Also love female condoms.

Sometimes I don't mind if a gent brings his own, but it can't have spermicide on it, no lamb skin condoms, and I have to check it out first and make sure it hasn't been punctured or expired.
CD - thank you...

Note to self...gotta try FC-friendly providers next time...I hear good things..
I prefer Crown Condoms. very thin, no pinching or bunching up.. kind of hard to find though, have to go to Adult places to find them.. or get online Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
No need to saddle yourself with any unnecessary inconvenience.

As seems to be the case with almost everything else these days, they're available at amazon.com.
Since there are 2 threads about the same subject matter.......

Someone recommended these and I bought some for my vacation. Used them with three different providers and all were very impressed with them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I don't mind if you bring your own condoms. You know what works best for you. I do keep a variety of condoms though, and am always interested in different brands.

I use Crowns also, and can usually find them in department stores. I also like Lifestyle Skyns and you can get them in large. They are super thin and non latex. Lifestyles makes different varieties, both latex and non latex.

Kimono micro thins are good too, but tend to run on the small size. So think one size up, if you buy them.
I like when my clients bring thier own. Sometimes people prefer different types. Ribbed vs non ribbed etc. I try and stock up on a variety of them to have options available.
Ok do ribbed condoms stimulate you ladies at all?

I've wanted to ask that forever lol.
Crown! Absolutely!

The Crown "Skinless Skin" condom is the the best by far! I've used them for years and have never had one fail

They're super strong.....super thin...extremely sensitive.....And if the provider you're seeing only does CBJ...she'll like them because they are made from an advanced latex polymer that does'nt have a funky rubber taste.

Here's the best place to get them: http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/183
I try to bring different brands and sizes, but if you have a favorite by all means please offer them up.

I also bring Female Condoms, love 'em, and so far the guys seem to like them too.