WENDY DAVIS RUNS THE MOST DESPICABLE POLITICAL AD IN HISTORY

You can always count on liberals to take the low road:

Gregg Abbott hits back:

Wendy Davis’s disgusting anti-Greg Abbott wheel chair ad. The Davis commercial has been almost universally condemned, and this morning, the Abbott campaign struck back with this ad, titled “Lost Cause.” Which, at this point, the Davis campaign appears to be.

• WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 02:21 PM
This is the same MSNBC that you claim is to PC?!

I loved the ad.

I wish she would campaign on cutting back on all the good handicap parking spots. No way they need that many!

She should be made to prove her claim that she depicts in that ad. If not Abbott should be able to sue her for defamation. If was to derogatory towards him personally instead of him politically.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 02:23 PM
She should be made to prove her claim that she depicts in that ad. If not Abbott should be able to sue her for defamation. If was to derogatory towards him personally instead of him politically.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Oh Jesus H Christ , this is Texas Politics.....if he can't stand the heat he needs to give up his wheelchair!

You might think that; but most analysts say this hurts her more than it helps her.

Which begs the question; why would this liberal icon do something so profoundly stupid?

Maybe TrannyTim can answer that for us, or not.

Oh Jesus H Christ , this is Texas Politics.....if he can't stand the heat he needs to give up his wheelchair!

. Originally Posted by WTF
All is fair in politics I guess.
Abbot has prominently displayed his wheelchair in his ads. Even used one ad to correlate traffic to being in a wheelchair. He kind of set himself up for the attacks. Just like Davis set herself up by distorting her past.

This shit is tame compared to Louisiana politics.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 02:36 PM
All is fair in politics I guess.
Abbot has prominently displayed his wheelchair in his ads. Even used one ad to correlate traffic to being in a wheelchair. He kind of set himself up for the attacks. Just like Davis set herself up by distorting her past.

This shit is tame compared to Louisiana politics. Originally Posted by boardman
Exactly , there is no crying in baseba...opps Politics.

Not sure why Whirly is crying about this. He knows how the game is played.

I am not crying. Just the opposite. I am celebrating her stupidity. Big difference.

Exactly , there is no crying in baseba...opps Politics.

Not sure why Whirly is crying about this. He knows how the game is played.

For those saying this is trypically liberal then I would like to ask about the Republican who was taking pictures of the other Republicans mother who has dementia. Politics in the USA is totally immoral. Look at all the wasted time Ted Cruz spends grandstanding while not doing the peoples business. And look at how REID stops any bills from crossing his desk.

Although the tone of the add may be heartless I think she was attacking his hypocrisy and why is that not fair. BTW nobody represents me in the Texas gov race, they are all dogs as far as I am concerned.

Also even mother Jones mag condemned the add, they are pretty liberal actually.

I know all about dirty politics I've lived in Illinois and Louisiana can't get any dirtier than that. But Iam afraid she might have crossed a thin line of acceptability. If she receives enough flack she'll be running damage control ads. What a way to spend her campaign funds, lol

Jim
If they can hold their noses and vote for Hillarious, ..

.......................Windy is a walk in a rose garden.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 02:47 PM
I am not crying. Just the opposite. I am celebrating her stupidity. Big difference. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You do realize that she never had a Chinaman's chance in Hell of winning don't you?

I think Texas is supposed to be going purple in 2020.

BTW nobody represents me in the Texas gov race, they are all dogs as far as I am concerned.
Originally Posted by go4it5
^^^^^This!
We still have to make a choice. Choosing not to cast a ballot or casting it foolheartedly to prove a point, even just to yourself, is still a choice.