Obama cancelled a fund raiser!!!

The word was just announced, Obama has decided to forego a fund raiser. They did not announce if it was the Ebola outbreak, ISIS, the election (no one wants him around), terrorism in general, another knife wielding person knocking on the front door, or a scary clown (I think he wants to watch the game) but he is staying home today. Then again, it was New Jersey.

Rick Perry, on the other hand, after rushing to Dallas last week to show how in charge he was of the ebola "crisis" has now jetted off to Europe. How presidential. The 2nd case of the virus has now been confirmed in Dallas.
Rick Perry, on the other hand, after rushing to Dallas last week to show how in charge he was of the ebola "crisis" has now jetted off to Europe. How presidential. The 3rd case of the virus has now been confirmed in Dallas. Originally Posted by timpage
Fixed it for you, no charge.

Perry's stop in London comprises the first leg of his European excursion this week, which also includes visits to Germany, Poland and Ukraine. The purpose of his trip is to explore trade opportunities between Texas and the European countries, according to a press release from Perry's office.
His decision to travel away from Texas as a second case of Ebola was diagnosed there has drawn the ire of top Texas Democratic party operative Will Hailer, who called the governor an "irresponsible leader," according to Bloomberg news.

Reading from the script Timmie?
Is this on the taxpayers dime Judy?
Would it bother you if it was....(careful how you answer since Obama played his 200th round on us).
We don't know. His White House refuses to tell us how much he is spending on these fund raising extravaganzas. As required by law !!!
When President Barack Obama takes Air Force One on a fundraising swing, he is required under the law to reimburse taxpayers for certain travel expenses.

But as Mark Knoller of CBS News reports, the White House has made it a practice of not publicly releasing specific reimbursement figures, making it impossible for the public to see exactly how much they pay every time the president goes on a political trip.

Knoller says it’s not about national security reasons, but rather about saving face.

“Very simply, the White House doesn’t want to disclose the material because it might be embarrassing and would draw lots of criticism, which Mr. Obama can do without,” Knoller reports.
- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/10/o....nk7cs1Bq.dpuf

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...news/16962873/

Is this on the taxpayers dime Judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Remember when Obama said he was going to be the most transparent president in American history?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............. ..SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you, no charge.

Perry's stop in London comprises the first leg of his European excursion this week, which also includes visits to Germany, Poland and Ukraine. The purpose of his trip is to explore trade opportunities between Texas and the European countries, according to a press release from Perry's office.
His decision to travel away from Texas as a second case of Ebola was diagnosed there has drawn the ire of top Texas Democratic party operative Will Hailer, who called the governor an "irresponsible leader," according to Bloomberg news.

Reading from the script Timmie? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
2nd case contracted here in Dallas. didn't need fixin'.

And, you bleating about following a script is laughable. Every single thing you post is straight off DeadBart, NewsMax or Fox. You're incapable of an original thought unless it is some nonsensical analogy comparing Bastogne to what is going on in the Middle East.

Dunce.
We don't know. His White House refuses to tell us how much he is spending on these fund raising extravaganzas. As required by law !!!
When President Barack Obama takes Air Force One on a fundraising swing, he is required under the law to reimburse taxpayers for certain travel expenses.

But as Mark Knoller of CBS News reports, the White House has made it a practice of not publicly releasing specific reimbursement figures, making it impossible for the public to see exactly how much they pay every time the president goes on a political trip.

Knoller says it’s not about national security reasons, but rather about saving face.

“Very simply, the White House doesn’t want to disclose the material because it might be embarrassing and would draw lots of criticism, which Mr. Obama can do without,” Knoller reports.
- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/10/o....nk7cs1Bq.dpuf

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...news/16962873/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
At least the reimbursements occur. God knows how much of our tax money is going to pay for Governor Retard's security from the Texas DPS as he traipses around the world pretending he has a chance to be our next POTUS. I wonder if we are paying his airfare and hotel bills too?
Would it bother you if it was....(careful how you answer since Obama played his 200th round on us). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
As I said before he has plenty of time as the house only worked about 950 hours in 2913. the money does not matter I live in Ks not Tx.
You are clueless how much, if any, Obama has reimbursed taxpayers for those trips.......in fact, the CBS report clearly says Obama likely hasn't reimbursed the fair share, and that is why Team Obama won't release the required documentation....it will be too embarrassing !

It is very likely Obama screwed the taxpayers, paying us $0.10 on the dollar, or less.

At least the reimbursements occur. God knows how much of our tax money is going to pay for Governor Retard's security from the Texas DPS as he traipses around the world pretending he has a chance to be our next POTUS. I wonder if we are paying his airfare and hotel bills too? Originally Posted by timpage
Obama canceled a fund raiser? Hopefully he went hiking...

You are clueless how much, if any, Obama has reimbursed taxpayers for those trips.......in fact, the CBS report clearly says Obama likely hasn't reimbursed the fair share, and that is why Team Obama won't release the required documentation....it will be too embarrassing !

It is very likely Obama screwed the taxpayers, paying us $0.10 on the dollar, or less. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You know what? You're right. I don't know.

But, I bet it's more than 10 cents on the dollar.
Funny how Ebola hit Texas. Maybe Rick Perry is getting in on the bullshit. I guess he thinks if he goes along with it he'll get nominated, lol.

Jim
Donations are down. The squeeze wasn't worth the juice. Did you see John Stewart's Donation rant a day or so ago? Damning of Democrats.