St. Louis Fed President Jim Bullard Says Fed May Want to Delay End of QE

I say keep it going forever - the Fed is well run, and it is free money for the government.
Print the shit, give it to other branches of the government in exchange for an IOU, and spend it on all the wasteful government programs that prop up the economy.
Win-win
I think the Fed should do weekly fly overs; pick a city each week and fly over dropping thousands of benjamins from airplanes !

Yippiee,

You are always wanting something free whirlagay.
NOT TRUE! I pay for my sex, haven't found a woman willing to give it away for "free"

You are always wanting something free whirlagay. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think the Fed should do weekly fly overs; pick a city each week and fly over dropping thousands of benjamins from airplanes !

Yippiee,

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fuck, could you see the riots that shit would start?
It would be entertaining as hell, though!
Any old Brown & Root hands here?
I've heard stories of new employees gathering around the high rises down on Clinton each year waiting for the annual Thanksgiving turkey drop. People swear it happened.
the entire global economy is on borrowed time. literally
Any old Brown & Root hands here?
I've heard stories of new employees gathering around the high rises down on Clinton each year waiting for the annual Thanksgiving turkey drop. People swear it happened. Originally Posted by boardman
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - Mr. Carlson. WKRP in Cincinnati