V.P. Biden's son kicked out of the Navy after drug test

Sources: Hunter Biden leaves Navy after drug test
Oct 16th 2014 9:19PM

WASHINGTON (AP) - Hunter Biden, the youngest son of Vice President Joe Biden, has been kicked out of the military after testing positive for c******, two people familiar with the matter said Thursday.

Yeah, Little Timmy-tard and zany, keep talking about the Palin family!! There's no telling WTF V.P. Biden's son **sees** from the back porch. Could be ol' Joe was talking about a different kinda **shotgun** for his son!?!?!

He's getting ready for his career in democrat politics.
Dumbass seems to run in the Biden lineage.

Question: Would drugs be a dishonorable discharge? If so, he is so fucked ...
I wonder if Senator Al Franken is his supplier.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Hunter Biden, the youngest son of Vice President Joe Biden, has been kicked out of the military after testing positive for c******, two people familiar with the matter said Thursday.

Yeah, Little Timmy-tard and zany, keep talking about the Palin family!! There's no telling WTF V.P. Biden's son **sees** from the back porch. Could be ol' Joe was talking about a different kinda **shotgun** for his son!?!?!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Holychit, IBIdiot!!!

Is this a tit from a TWAT?

Shotgun? Really?
Are you discussing forbidden topics? Nahhhh... You fucked even that up, IBIdiot.

Do you know anybody who served during the 60s-70s?

Obviously none you care to remember. Maybe a drill sergeant who kicked your dumb ass all day every day? One who made the pudgy, corpulent disaster that is you do extra PT? Maybe be the crossing guard?

That guy would have the right answer.

Glass houses, idiot!

Damn that is as bad as getting kicked out for sucking dicks like they did you no balls.
Holychit, IBIdiot!!!

Is this a tit from a TWAT?

Are you discussing forbidden topics?

Do you know anybody who served during the 60s-70s?

Obviously none you care to remember. Maybe a drill sergeant who kicked your dumb ass all day every day? One who made the pudgy, corpulent disaster that is you do extra PT? Maybe be the crossing guard?

That guy would have the right answer.

Glass houses, idiot!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Served during the Nixon, Ford, Jimmy the Peanut, Reagan, Bush 41, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Bush 43 administrations, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Try, if you can, to figure out which ones were presidents during the 60s and 70s, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. FYI, never did that shit, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Not everyone is as fuckin' weak as your pathetic, dumb-ass, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Damn that is as bad as getting kicked out for sucking dicks like they did you no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the cock sucker who didn't make 20, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking Odumbo's hose for a taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp
Excellent news!

With a drug history and a dishonorable discharge, his political career is over before it started.

That means one less potential political family dynasty that the mouth-breathers in this country can elect.

Now if we can just get Chelsea Clinton and George Prescott Bush to get fired for drug use at work, we are on the right path.
Served during the Nixon, Ford, Jimmy the Peanut, Reagan, Bush 41, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Bush 43 administrations, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Never did that shit, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Not everyone is as fuckin' weak as your pathetic, dumb-ass, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I'm the cock sucker who didn't make 20, i'va, now I am. sucking Odumbo's hose for a taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**, when I am not working my glory hole.
FIFY no balls
He's getting ready for his career in democrat politics. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I bet he is just as goofy as his father too.

Jim
Did you see the associated story about his sister the alcoholic?

This is what they call turn about is fair play.

http://ridgeliner7.wordpress.com/200...n-altercation/
http://gawker.com/5194865/joe-bidens...erage-drinking

and a niece too

http://nypost.com/2013/09/21/addicte...sure-for-woes/
  • Seedy
  • 10-17-2014, 02:31 AM
Excellent news!

With a drug history and a dishonorable discharge, his political career is over before it started.

That means one less potential political family dynasty that the mouth-breathers in this country can elect.

Now if we can just get Chelsea Clinton and George Prescott Bush to get fired for drug use at work, we are on the right path. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You forgot anyone with the last name Kennedy..
You forgot anyone with the last name Kennedy.. Originally Posted by seedman55
I think that is done.
I think that is done. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wasn't Kennedy the last Dem you voted for? Or was it Strom Thurmond?
Wasn't Kennedy the last Dem you voted for or was it Strom Thurmond? Originally Posted by bigtex
I am actually surprised you would post in this thread, or even get close to it.