Houston providers I'm back with new number, specials, and services

I took a little break but now I'm back and ready to get back to business I have a new number 833-881-2152 and I am once again offering web design and video production services. I have a few new specials just in time for the holidays so if you would like to update your showcase or get more information on specials and availability feel free to call or email me.

Sorry the number is 832-881-2152
I'm glad to see you are back!! I need to update my photos and will be contacting you soon.
Keep up the good work!
I also need to update my photos ..Im glad you are back
Thanks Katrina and Allison. I'm ready when you are
Here are a few from my latest shoot. I have been away from the camera for about two months and it felt good to get back to business. I am booking for the next few weeks in Houston and I will he back on the road in late December heading to Austin and Dallas. Feel free to pm, call or email me if you would like to schedule a shoot.

I want to say Thank you for my awesome Christmas photos!
I'm looking forward to working with you again in 2015. Have a happy new year!

Katrina it was a lot of fun as always doing our Christmas day shoot and I look forward to working with you again soon. Have a blessed and safe New Year :-)
January had been a great month so far. I am booking for the next two weeks in Houston. Pm or call me for details.
I have a few openings this month. If you would like to schedule feel free to pm or call me.
Newly relocated to the Houston area and definitely looking to update my phots! Your work looks GREAT!! I'd love the opportunity to be able to work with you!!
Thank you khari. I just replied to your message.
Hey D I see you are back in town.....good to have you back I need some info
Thanks and I'll send you a pm.
Im Coming to Houston Soon Might Want a photoshoot..
I will be in touch ..