Name: Marie Foxx
Phone: Check bio page
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=458235
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: West Hattiesburg near 98
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mix of long blond plus some colored highlights .
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'1 , seemed a little taller to me . Her weight seemed as suggested in her profile . I think she looks even better in person than her pics . Quite frankly she has a beautiful body and face . Very lovely girl .Full sweet lips , pretty teeth and the great smile as you see in her pictures . What you see is not quite as good as what you get in person experience . Even though she has lots of tattoos , Marie has a soft , white beautiful complexion , perfect silky skin . She doesn't look as short as the pic in her add makes her look .She also doesn't have the black in her hair . Her body is more like the main pic on her bio page . I'm not that easy to please when it comes to looks but Marie is one that manages to exceed my expectations . Young , sweet but all sexy woman .
Recommendation: Yes
Well I know now who is next on my list.
Wish I could get past the tats.
Great review.
GG, I can surely see you point about the tats, the look isn't for everyone. Although I have yet to see her for an appointment, I've found her to be a very sweet easy going young lady. We need to remember the gift of beauty comes in all kind of wrappings.

And lucky I agree it was a great review that provided great insight as to the activities enjoyed with enough detail that you don't have to ask what's offered. If ROS could be public it could be a good example of how to provide detail while being tasteful and not overly vulgar.
I know what you mean GG . I've never cared for tats all that much . But I found myself mesmerized by the creamy silky white skin that wasn't tatted . Then I just came to the conclusion this girl is just a walking piece of art . She's yummy enough and skillful enough to pull it off . First tatted girl I've ever seen . I can truly say now the tatts were not distracting , at all
Wow, i get to Hburg every month or two. I'll have to add this to my "to do list", thanks...