Feels like the world is ending..

The Sex world anyhoo..lolz
This is crazy!!!
People confused all over the place in panic!
But safe guys..
Keep your good regulars !!!
Oh and if anyone ask if you know me or my whereabouts , tell them no!
Enjoy the holiday
Agreed
Yess be safe
It's like man are taking advantage of the change by asking for additional pictures with no intentions of meeting
What? Asking for Pics when a provider has pics and reviews
Smh. Yea ok dick head, try again !!!!

Shit ryte now with all this going on, I’m with “analeese “on this new no review policy we should start with clients!!

However I’m still on multiple sites so hopefully clients will remember they’re good providers.
  • L.A.
  • 09-02-2019, 08:32 PM
It's definitely the end of an era and this site won't ever be the same. I was on aspd and eccie damn near the entire time they existed. In fact, I've never seen anybody that wasn't on this site with ads and reviews. It usually gave me some sense of security knowing they were real, had reviews, posted ads, etc.
I feel bad for providers who rely on this site for their business. Clearly the law has NOTHING to do with making anything safer for anybody.
I guess I'll be ok since over the last few years my hobby activity has slowed down and I usually only see the same 2 or 3 people even though I'll post the occasional ISO.
A few days ago on one of these threads about the new law passed, I said that I feel for the guys who are one and done with providers, wanting a new experience every time. As far as providers go, I do not feel sorry for the providers that 90+% of their clients are also one and done because the reason is probably their service is below average at best and cannot retain repeat clientele. Both are SOL if they only use Eccie for their means of P4P meets.
The world ain't ending unless you are just now trying to establish friends.
Good thing I don’t have that issue
But yes the hobby world does FEEL DIFFERENT today
My real question , is for the m review posters I’m seeing still , shouldn’t that column be removed also?? I mean the privilege to post new reviews as for now anyhoo I would think
I dont understand why they made so many things legal like marijuana but not fun amongst adults. I work too much and enjoy my freedom to be tied down by a nagger trying to control my life. I rather have fun and get back to work everyone leaves happy.
My real question , is for the m review posters I’m seeing still , shouldn’t that column be removed also?? I mean the privilege to post new reviews as for now anyhoo I would think Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
why should that be removed? and why should review privileges be stopped? you post as if the answer is obvious, but it is not.

the reviews posted prior to September 1st are irrelevant.

I think it is a good idea to scrub/delete reviews older than 30 days, but I have always thought that. save bandwidth. and reviews older than 30 days have little value anyway.
I agree with Chung on the older reviews, but more like 90+ days old not 30, as they probably do not mean much. As far as bandwith goes, Eccie created lots of space by deleting showcases and ad forums!
why should that be removed? and why should review privileges be stopped? you post as if the answer is obvious, but it is not.

I think it is a good idea to scrub/delete reviews older than 30 days, but I have always thought that. save bandwidth. and reviews older than 30 days have little value anyway. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So, if you take a month off, you have no business knowing what happened in the last 30 days or so?

You think guys ask dumb questions now? They'll be asking a ton more, because info that could've answered their questions has been deleted.

I think six months would be fair.

Oh, btw, every city doesn't move as fast as Dallas and Houston. Any reviews that pop up and disappear after 30 days may get missed by a lot of people.

I think it is a good idea to scrub/delete reviews older than 30 days, but I have always thought that. save bandwidth. and reviews older than 30 days have little value anyway. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don’t think 30 days is logical but Im referring to the new reviews that were posted after the first..I don’t mind it if course seeing I have over 100 reviews ...but it seems as if the reviews can be used and viewed just like the ads
So If showcases and certain columns are now taken off to be safe , seems it would be smart to postpone any new reviews I assumed until coast clears
But yes the hobby world does FEEL DIFFERENT today Originally Posted by Exotic_gem

For me, the hobby world has been different since ECCIE went down in 2018. The forum seemed livelier pre 2018. I’m sure it will feel even slower now.