points as gifts/deposits

Some of you may know that P411 allows gentlemen to buy points for ladies to use in their advertising upgrades.

What do you think of eccie allowing gentlemen to buy points for the ladies? Billing is already done through a third party so it would be discreet.

Now, gifts are always a treat! (I get Amazon e-gift-certificates now and again), but for ladies who collect deposits before deciding to tour a city or for overnights or whatever, how uber cool would this be??

It would probably increase eccie's advertisers and would be so much easier for gentlemen than having to go to the drugstore to buy greedot reload packs.
So now in addition to paying $200-$350 an hour for a ladies time and bringing her gifts you want clients pony up for your advertising as well.....

Ya need a cardboard sign and a corner lady. Begging is Begging....... no matter how you try to dress it up.... and very unbecoming of one advertising herself as a "Luxury Companion".

I would be surprised if the operators of this site wanted to get in the middle of hookers collecting money from johns in advance of time being spent together....It seems like it would add a level of exposure that would be difficult to to avoid if the shit hits the fan.....
P411 points costs a buck a point, right? So what's wrong of just gifting cash as a tip if the spirit moves in that direction? Seems much more efficient and better for the ladies. Seems kinda tacky to me to be gifting points.
  • ztonk
  • 02-08-2011, 08:44 AM
You ladies are runniing a business... your fee should be covering all the stuff you need to run it... the incall, enough towels, STD testing, condoms, lube, advertising, gasoline.

Gifts are for sugarbabies...
Can we say Gold diggers that have been taught this by the wusses called WK! They get a little with no resistance and ease then it just keeps on getting easier to ask for it.
I really dont think she was asking to be called names. It seems to me she was simply starting a discussion and asking a question w/o being talked down to.

Honey, were I don't really like the whole points thing here or p411. I do agree with you on loving to get gifts. It is always a nice suprise!
It's ideal for:
***deposits****
WOW someone asks for an opinion and they get hammered? Thats really Classy..whats wrong with just saying you dont agree .and state your reasons why without all the Flaming..We are all Adults ( well for some here that is Debateable) but none the less we should be able to disagree and still stay civil about it..

I would be surprised if the operators of this site wanted to get in the middle of hookers collecting money from johns in advance of time being spent together....It seems like it would add a level of exposure that would be difficult to to avoid if the shit hits the fan..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Kind of untactfully blunt Whispers, but I agree with the underlying premise.

i don't think Eccie would want to be involved with the transfer of money between provider and hobbyist. bad idea! check with your lawyers! its probably the "discreet" third party billing that caused provider ads to not have price/rate info.
  • 02-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Some of you may know that P411 allows gentlemen to buy points for ladies to use in their advertising upgrades.

What do you think of eccie allowing gentlemen to buy points for the ladies? Billing is already done through a third party so it would be discreet.
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I think if Eccie allowed us to escrow money - "buy points" - for *city-specific* advertising upgrades it might be a way to encourage providers to travel; interesting idea.
whats wrong with just saying you dont agree .and state your reasons why

I did

without all the Flaming..

Not remotely close to flaming...

We are all Adults ( well for some here that is Debateable) but none the less we should be able to disagree and still stay civil about it.. Originally Posted by Texasquest

I was civil..... I can be much more blunt....
Kind of untactfully blunt Whispers, but I agree with the underlying premise.

i don't think Eccie would want to be involved with the transfer of money between provider and hobbyist. bad idea! check with your lawyers! its probably the "discreet" third party billing that caused provider ads to not have price/rate info. Originally Posted by austinkboy
I've never been one to sugarcoat anything....
Uh did anyone Mention your name? or single you out specifically? I didnt.but it does make me wonder why your the First to Bark ?
I comment on anything I find interesting or that I disagree with or that reflects an attitude or style I may utilize.

Come on lil lady...... you've been running around here for days commenting on almost everything I comment on....
Can we say Gold diggers that have been taught this by the wusses called WK! They get a little with no resistance and ease then it just keeps on getting easier to ask for it. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Chill guy... different strokes for different folks!