What Would Happen if an Asshole Started a New Thread and Nobody Responded? EOM

• Booth
  • 02-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Don't worry Booth..... I'll always be here to respond to your threads......
A visiting asshole MOD could always step in and watch over things???
Same thing would happen if a asshole started a thread about another asshole....it would be a thread full of assholes....with a couple of extra post made by a mod asshole(his words) and a skinny chick thats been called a asshole!

asshole roll call......
WOW that make it a post with a lot of ASSHOLES !!!
acronym is MAPIT, Multiple Assholes Posting In Thread, or alternatively MSOMA, Multiple Shots On Multiple Assholes.
Could rename it to the "asshole thread" and let all the assholes have at it with each other.
Same thing would happen if a asshole started a thread about another asshole....it would be a thread full of assholes....with a couple of extra post made by a mod asshole(his words) and a skinny chick thats been called a asshole!

asshole roll call...... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That's a lot of talk about assholes from a cute little lady with a sexy ass... Is this a threAD to build interest in some sort of Greek Special your planning for your visit?
there are 3 kinds of people here. pussies, dicks ,and assholes.
now, pussies always get fucked by the dicks ,and shit on by assholes. dicks can fuck pussies all day, but if they fuck an asshole too long theyre gonna get shit on. and ,assholes are always just a little behind the pussies and are usually full of shit! (Team America)
A visiting asshole MOD could always step in and watch over things??? Originally Posted by surfindick

you don't watch over much in Dallas, you should have plenty of time to sleep on the job here too.
there are 3 kinds of people here. pussies, dicks ,and assholes.
now, pussies always get fucked by the dicks ,and shit on by assholes. dicks can fuck pussies all day, but if they fuck an asshole too long theyre gonna get shit on. and ,assholes are always just a little behind the pussies and are usually full of shit! (Team America) Originally Posted by knotty man
I think we all know where you fall. I feel you fall under the first kind of people you listed...

Sixx
i always thought of you in the 3rd person
I'm not qualified for this thread.... hopefully someone will start a smart-ass version

LF
you don't watch over much in Dallas, you should have plenty of time to sleep on the job here too. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Very fitting that you would post in a thread on this particular subject....
That's a lot of talk about assholes from a cute little lady with a sexy ass... Is this a threAD to build interest in some sort of Greek Special your planning for your visit? Originally Posted by Whispers

Δεν κάνω ελληνικά

translate:

I don't do greek!

TM was kind enough to start me a threAD but then shut it down, so my ThreAD will come soooooon...Far warning!