Girls in glasses...yay or nay?

• Paven
  • 02-08-2011, 12:30 PM
I was wondering if you fellas think it's cute or not?
The right glasses, on the right girl, in the right outfit.....oh YEAH! (Think sexy teacher, school girl look)
Maybe....

Uh as long as they ARENT the 70's style Upside down looking OLD LADY GLASSES..I'm with Dtorchia the right pair on the right Gal are Friggen HOT !!!
  • Paven
  • 02-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Well of course they have to be cute glasses!
Yes, that sexy librarian look! There was a dancer at Palazio that had glasses on. Couldn't take my eyes off of her. Of course... my eyes are not so good, and it was dark in there.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Yes. Definitely yes.
I agree the right cute glasses are HOT! I have a pair I wear sometimes that are sexxxxy!
Glasses are hot
Yes.. indeed. the right glasses make the difference but that aside.
Girls with glasses, DEFINITELY YES!
YAY!!!
What glasses????
I vote yes on that.... as long as the glasses go well with the girl, and what she's wearing... and another thing I pay attention to, is how seductive her eyes look. Its really a combination of things. Even the girl's hair has to be in a certain way. Well maybe I'm too picky. But like on the picture above, I think the girl on the right, looks more seductive than the one on the left. Maybe if her glasses were of a different design she'd look better. But sometimes glasses are not for everyone.
Paven, I think you should consider posting a picture of yourself clothed similarly to the ladies SASJ1000 shared wearing your new glasses and we can take a vote.

I will grovel and beg if I must.

OK one last thought of Paven in a charcoal colored miniskirt, white blouse and sexy heels...now I can go to sleep happy.