Question about photos

As a fairly new hobbyist, I have visited only two providers. I enjoyed one encounter and the other well...

The photos were accurate with one the other was completely off the mark.

Is this a common thing with provider sites?

I have been doing the "research" and reading reviews in an effort to make fairly educated decisions.

What is the best way to choose a reputable provider.

I don't mind the money as much as the drastic difference in appearance.
I have only seen a few providers so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. Many have what I would call glamour photos, so you can safely assume that in real life the lady will not look quite the same.

Second, if the lady is in a pose with her hands raised over her head, she probably is disguising sagging boobs. If she has a nighty or something over her tummy, she is probably hiding a big belly.

Then there is the whole, she's a blond in the photo but has gone back to natural brunette in real life. That can be a real bummer, and the same can be said about long hair getting cut.

I don't think it's rational to expect these ladies to update their websites every time they make an appearance change, but if they change hair color often they should have pics of all their hair colors on the site and a note which says which one they are currently sporting.
There are a lot of fake photos and information ... especially in ad's on craig'svlist or backpage kind of places.

Also some reviews on sites like eccie are bogus ... so if you want to be really careful make sure a provider has multiple clients and from "trusted" reviewers.

I have been burned in the past and I am much more selective now.