The least educated, poorest women is who we will force to carry to term...

• WTF
  • 05-12-2022, 12:40 PM
How stupid is that?

"Ok, our plan moving forward is to have the least educated and poorest pop out kids for our future jails!"
How stupid is that?

"Ok, our plan moving forward is to have the least educated and poorest pop out kids for our future jails!" Originally Posted by WTF
You're actually concerned about that? Stupid Democrats who don't even believe in God need to stop trying to play God.
How stupid is that?

"Ok, our plan moving forward is to have the least educated and poorest pop out kids for our future jails!" Originally Posted by WTF
That is exactly why we should not end Title 42 and remove the delusional "anchor baby" mill all together. Though I do realize a major logistical challenge of how to get rid of the current in-flighters. Simple -- send them all to Demonicrat households until ICE can transport them back to their country of origin via bus.
You're actually concerned about that? Stupid Democrats who don't even believe in God need to stop trying to play God. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You just made WTF's case, and don't know it.
ALternate Headline: The least educated, poorest women is who we will force to use birth control.
The least educated, poorest women have been subject to race based eugenics .
You just made WTF's case, and don't know it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't think so.
Yeh, well there is a shitload of “poorest, least educated men” sticking their dicks in these women.
Yeh, well there is a shitload of “poorest, least educated men” sticking their dicks in these women. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And they too will have to start bearing responsibility for their actions.

Be amazed what people are capable if only you expect them to live up to a standard.
Babies are, by definition, uneducated. WTF just made the most racist statement imaginable, essentially saying minorities(whose abortion rates are dramatically higher) are incapable of being educated.

The underlying basis of the folk with strong convictions are often worthwhile to investigate.
And they too will have to start bearing responsibility for their actions.

Be amazed what people are capable if only you expect them to live up to a standard. Originally Posted by texassapper
Yeah the poorest most uneducated are forced to carry to term. Nine months of pregnancy all because of the Republicans. In the mean time pallets of Baby Food Formula are sitting in warehouses destined to be shipped to countries outside U.S. Borders instead of American retail stores and Pharmacies. I guess to Democrats If ya can't kill them in the womb starve them to death when they are born. Another Biden accomplishment.
How stupid is that?

The least educated and poorest come from Democrat run cities. How much does a condom cost? couple dollars?
Well since that is the key Democommie demographic, they will probably all be trans by the time they are old enough to get pregnant...problem solved, Groomer.
  • WTF
  • 05-13-2022, 07:56 AM
ALternate Headline: The least educated, poorest women is who we will force to use birth control. Originally Posted by texassapper
The least educated are not that educated on birth control. See you right wing fanatics don't like teaching about it in school. You think that is a parental thing. But this segment of society does not have the same parental interaction more affluent do.

Plus Birth Control is not 100% effective.

Be great if you get some hooker pregnant and she wants an abortion but you force her to have it and are then forced to pay a proper child support and be forced to interact with your child.....especially if it was with a lady here without a visa!
The least educated are not that educated on birth control. See you right wing fanatics don't like teaching about it in school. You think that is a parental thing. But this segment of society does not have the same parental interaction more affluent do. Originally Posted by WTF
Ah, another outcome of those excellent Democrat policies. Maybe they should just be forcibly sterilized?

Plus Birth Control is not 100% effective. Originally Posted by WTF
let's just sterilize those dummies then... that gets us all to the same point. No dumb kids being born to poor people, and no baby killing...

Be great if you get some hooker pregnant and she wants an abortion but you force her to have it and are then forced to pay a proper child support and be forced to interact with your child.....especially if it was with a lady here without a visa! Originally Posted by WTF
If I was banging a hooker w/o protection.. well that's called being responsible for my choices. I know, foreign concept to a Commie libtard like you... but a lot of the world does actually work that way.

Join us in realizing that you have responsibilities and not just rights.