AOC A proud woman of color engaged to a white supremacist

The loudest race baiting CRT screaming woman of color choose to marry white men.

https://people.com/politics/alexandr...riley-roberts/

So then, . . .\just what is it about white men?
Probably that big bulge in the right rear pocket.
So then, . . .\just what is it about white men? Originally Posted by ICU 812
They can’t jump.
Saw a brutal comment... AOC and her BF are what you get when you order Harry and Megan Markel from Wish.com...
To nobody’s surprise, rednecks gonna get all hot and bothered about interracial relationships.

Pathetic dipshits have no relationships. Hence their occupation of a whooker board. Except … these studs don’t see women.

And they call others stupid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAH!!! !
Saw a brutal comment... AOC and her BF are what you get when you order Harry and Megan Markel from Wish.com... Originally Posted by texassapper
I thought you were going to leave this board, JL.
I wish them many years of happiness.
Her "Tax the Rich" gown would make the perfect wedding dress .....
I thought you were going to leave this board, JL. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should. Aunt Peg, HoeHummer , Mambula

Fucking 70yr old weirdo
... Hence their occupation of a whooker board... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As evidenced by a posting count of 55,580
You should. Aunt Peg, HoeHummer , Mambula

Fucking 70yr old weirdo Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, but you have to admire the effort the old fcuker puts in... I mean he moves from the bed to the keyboard and back under his own steam... Not bad for a codger his age. It's no wonder he's scared of COVID and is a Democrat... at his age he's too old to know any better. Notice the increasingly angry posts? Early onset Dementia... He totally identifies with Beijing Joey so it explains lots about the poor old man.
The loudest race baiting CRT screaming woman of color choose to marry white men.

https://people.com/politics/alexandr...riley-roberts/

Originally Posted by Oilrig

Nothing in the gossip piece even suggests he is a White Supremacist.

Are you just being a dumbass gaslighting flame?

Are you just being a dumbass gaslighting flame? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He appears to be a ginger. Which would make him the palest of the pale faces. Just like “Prince” Harry. Women of color love white guys.

There may be hope for you. But you have to sober up and get a decent job first.

Are you just being a dumbass gaslighting flame? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

all white men are White Supremacists .. didn't you get the memo?

To nobody’s surprise, rednecks gonna get all hot and bothered about interracial relationships.

Pathetic dipshits have no relationships. Hence their occupation of a whooker board. Except … these studs don’t see women.

And they call others stupid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAH!!! ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so Aunt Peg