Night Of Mayhem In Chicago Last Night.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...-side-shooting

Read the link.

Nowhere does it say anything about the race of the Thugs. doing the shooting.

No word if President Biden will cut short his “avoiding problems at home Asian Tour” to come home and visit the families of those involved.

I’m sure Al Sharpton is on the scene looking for white dudes in hoods.
lol... this could have been written about any day in Chicago....
Pretty sure the perps will go with the: we waz just out getting a sammich defense

Those Amish in Chicago... maybe we should send them back to where they cam from?
This is all Whitey's fault...

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...nti-hate-plans

Irony has never been more ironic.
This is all Whitey's fault...

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...nti-hate-plans

Irony has never been more ironic. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They can call this new initiative……”Poverty Pimps on Parade”.
Maybe y’all ought to take your Arse-nal up to Chicago and do something about it.

Or just do what you normally do. Rage whine.
YR calls all the disasterous results of the libtards policy...Rage whine...what an out of touch clueless nut!! Making excuses for their failures...only from a sorry individual.
Another day. Different person capped.
Originally Posted by Precious_b
I had no idea they named their website after you. Congrats.
Maybe y’all ought to take your Arse-nal up to Chicago and do something about it... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's not actually how it works. They voted for it, they live with the results. It's a thing called a Constitutional Republic. Meanwhile, here at home, the local range is offering low-light and night time training classes.
... When Trump was on, he offoured to send Troops over there
to help quell all the shootings and what-not, but Lightfoot
didn't want the help.

She didn't want to make all the shootings and killings there
a political statement.

Either THAT - or she didn't want Trump's WHITE Supremacey
and MANsplanting to fix the situation.

#### Salty
In a plan first shared with The Associated Press, the NAACP suggests a policy approach to stopping future acts of anti-Black domestic terrorism that involves law enforcement, business regulation and gun control. The proposal points to measures that could be taken up immediately by the Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission.

Specifically, the plan calls for holding accountable any corporation that is complicit in the spread of bigotry and racism through news media and on social platforms.

The Democrats answer to everything, limit speech. One of many reasons the Democrats will lose come Nov.

[/COLOR]

The Democrats answer to everything, limit speech. One of many reasons the Democrats will lose come Nov.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Assuming we actually get to vote...
I had no idea they named their website after you. Congrats. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
*blushes*
I didn't know you cared.