The latest scam...

Monkeypox. The third world invaders are going to swamp the boat....

I wonder if it has been subjected to the Chinese “gain up function”.?
I have never heard of this disease until recently. It is transmitted from close contact of infected persons or the lesions that are present on the skin that contain the virus also through bedding or clothing of infected individuals. Monkeypox is said to be akin to Smallpox. If this disease becomes politicized beware of any false claims the Lesions of an infected person don't necessarily have to be seen on the surface of the skin but can be present internally, which is questionable.
Here comes the cries for mail-in voting.

Congratulations, JL!
How is it a scam?

Oh, I see. You are projecting what the long term reaction will be. Just like Trump prepared us for his loss, by announcing 3 months prior, that the Election would be rigged.
... And how RIGHT Trump was! ...

And America is much the better for it...
Though NOT according-to the polls.

#### Salty
... And how RIGHT Trump was! ...

And America is much the better for it...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
America is better off because Trump was right that the Election was stolen??

How? We are better off because we got Biden?
I wonder if it has been subjected to the Chinese “gain up function”.? Originally Posted by Jackie S
You're not going to believe this but....

The Infamous Wuhan Lab Recently Assembled Monkeypox Strains Using Methods Flagged For Creating ‘Contagious Pathogens’
America is better off because Trump was right that the Election was stolen??

How? We are better off because we got Biden? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sarcasm, man, sarcasm....
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/74970

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Dam, Hunter Biden sure has an advanced case of Periodontal Disease. I think the only fix for that bastard is to have full arch implants.
You're not going to believe this but....

The Infamous Wuhan Lab Recently Assembled Monkeypox Strains Using Methods Flagged For Creating ‘Contagious Pathogens’ Originally Posted by texassapper
They need to keep that shit in their own country this time.
Sarcasm, man, sarcasm.... Originally Posted by texassapper
Was I talking to you?
Plandemic No. 2. I have billions of masks, monkeypox vaccines, monkeypox test kits ready for sale. But I’ve built in the required consulting and commissions into the price in order to remit such usual and customary business expenses to the big guy, my software guy, the riot control psorosis leader, cable and traditional news networks, hospital leaders, and lobbyists.

I’m not monkeying around. This is some serious feces. Only government can solve and protect us from this plandemic. Run for your lives!