Why are trumpys America haters?

The subject of the title of this thread is obvious.

The trumpy "god" has called for suspension of the Constitution.
When they try we should use the full power of our military to suppress them (trumpys), capture their leaders, and deal with them mercifully. Imprisonment for long terms as opposed to execution.
Crickets.

Maybe tomorrow.
There is no need. Trump is undergoing political apoptosis.

"Apoptosis is a form of programmed cell death that occurs in multicellular organisms. Biochemical events lead to characteristic cell changes and death. These changes include blebbing, cell shrinkage, nuclear fragmentation, chromatin condensation, DNA fragmentation, and mRNA decay" Pasted form wikipedia.
We aren't ..... and the assumption that you think we are is baseless and completely incorrect ..... and imprisonment? How about we send all biden voters to the gas chamber because of there inherent stupidity? .....
There is no need. Trump is undergoing political apoptosis.

"Apoptosis is a form of programmed cell death that occurs in multicellular organisms. Biochemical events lead to characteristic cell changes and death. These changes include blebbing, cell shrinkage, nuclear fragmentation, chromatin condensation, DNA fragmentation, and mRNA decay" Pasted form wikipedia. Originally Posted by Mr Morningwood
WOW! You just described Joe Biden!
What do you call someone that does and says the same thing over and over and over and gets the same election results? Hint it starts with a M and ends with an A followed by idiot
Constitution describes means to have it repealed and start with another form of government.

Why people can't follow this path is beyond me.

Just shows how idiotic, short sighted, mean spirited, selfish they are.
Constitution describes means to have it repealed and start with another form of government.

Why people can't follow this path is beyond me.

Just shows how idiotic, short sighted, mean spirited, selfish they are. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Good thing you didn't put this on Twitter because it would be flagged as dis-information. There is nothing in the Constitution about repealing an election and starting a "new form of government", is simply ridiculous.

The Constitution does provide the means to change a Constitutional Amendment but a Presidential election, it does not.

And not providing the evidence you speak of shows that it does not exist and you just made that up.
It has been PROVEN that Twitter ( big tech) the Bidens, media and Twitters lawyer Interfered in the 2020 election I can’t believe people are still going on about President Trump when we have the crooked ass president ever of all time in office right now, his whole family are crooks they belong in jail with Hilary Clinton and President Biden should be impeached. He is a compromised president and it’s disgusting. He has not done ONE good thing for our country NOTHING.

Now sit on that….
Good thing you didn't put this on Twitter because it would be flagged as dis-information. There is nothing in the Constitution about repealing an election and starting a "new form of government", is simply ridiculous.

The Constitution does provide the means to change a Constitutional Amendment but a Presidential election, it does not.

And not providing the evidence you speak of shows that it does not exist and you just made that up. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Oh. So you are saying that the Big C can't be changed. They'd do more than flag you an the tweety bird site.
As I said "Just shows how idiotic, short sighted, mean spirited, selfish they are." Can you show me where those that want to scrap the sheepskin our government is written on are pushing *legal* change? Nope. Just to remind you, January 6 is not the way and idk why you take offense to the description I used for people of that ilk.

Now stop trying to say I mentioned repealing an election.
Presidential or otherwise.
Poor use of misdirection of the subject of subverting the Constitution without following the proper means. Please try to stay on point.
WOW! You just described Joe Biden! Originally Posted by Jackie S
lol

explains why he's brandon. lol