Walker loses senate runoff in GA

Trumpys try to shut down a thread that they find damaging. What will it take for trumpys to admit that trump is, how can I put this nice enough about a person who has irreparably damaged country while diminishing our position of leadership in the eyes of the world all while seemingly playing to the least common denominator, a person with no positive character traits?

Mods: Why are you closing threads when you should be banning violaters? The thread was recent, relevant, and was about control of the senate.

Let's try again.
In a state that Republicans swept...except Walker.
Trump's boytoy was rejected in a heavily red state.

Can any trumpys discuss without whataboutism?

I doubt it.
  • 500sl
  • 12-09-2022, 01:50 AM
Trumpy is bagging someone hotter than you ever have or ever will. We see your resentment
I believe your premise is correct. Trump candidates went down pretty hard in the Elections.

Trump declared war on “the Swamp”. The Swamp fought back. Trump underestimated the lengths that The Swamp would go to in order to destroy him.

Need I remind you of “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA”,. The totally phony impeachment and trial in the Senate.? The never ending barrage of lies and fabrications that were eagerly spread by a willing Main Stream Media and believed by a gullible voting public.

From the moment Trump declared his candidacy, road down the escalator, and became a candidate, “The Swamp” knew that he was going to fundamentally change American Politics. They could not let this happen. He was to be stopped, at any cost.

That cost is turning out to be and expensive one.

That cost is Joe Biden. That is a pretty high price to pay in order to retain control.
More off topic blather.
Again, trying to derail.
I believe your premise is correct. Trump candidates went down pretty hard in the Elections.

Trump declared war on “the Swamp”. The Swamp fought back. Trump underestimated the lengths that The Swamp would go to in order to destroy him.

Need I remind you of “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA”,. The totally phony impeachment and trial in the Senate.? The never ending barrage of lies and fabrications that were eagerly spread by a willing Main Stream Media and believed by a gullible voting public.

From the moment Trump declared his candidacy, road down the escalator, and became a candidate, “The Swamp” knew that he was going to fundamentally change American Politics. They could not let this happen. He was to be stopped, at any cost.

That cost is turning out to be and expensive one.

That cost is Joe Biden. That is a pretty high price to pay in order to retain control. Originally Posted by Jackie S