There Will Be 51 Richer Lawyers……….

When those do called 51 “Intelligence experts” are hauled before Congress.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-laptop-story/
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2022, 08:28 AM
Ha Ho
Nothing will happen to any of them. The swamp protects its own.
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2022, 12:06 PM
Nothing will happen to any of them. The swamp protects its own. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Like a Trump pardon protected his own!
I've already heard "the defense".

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have
signed on to a letter
outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

The only person I heard personally respond to Bret Baier on this ended by saying "it's not my fault people jumped to the conclusion that we were confirming this, we were not".

So yeah, they will skate.
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2022, 01:26 PM

signed on to a letter
outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

The only person I heard personally respond to Bret Baier on this ended by saying "it's not my fault people jumped to the conclusion that we were confirming this, we were not".

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
"Russia, if you're listening..."

You mean it is not against the law for FORMER intelligence officials to publicly state their beliefs in the form of a letter?

And heavens forbid it is not against the law for news organizations to report what the officials believe?

And you mean to tell me it is not against the law for Twitter to edit accounts as they see fit...similar to say, Eccie
You always leave out a key part of the letter.
The part that says,

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.

Every other media outlet passed on this story, Fox and the WSJ included, while the story authors would not let their names be used.
Since it took over a year for any of the story to be confirmed, how did the Post perform the vetting they claimed they did?

signed on to a letter

The only person I heard personally respond to Bret Baier on this ended by saying "it's not my fault people jumped to the conclusion that we were confirming this, we were not".People who can read clearly could see they did not confirm it was disinformation.
Just like there was no proof then there was no disinformation.
There is proof that some of the emails are real but responses to emails can't be confirmed. Bursima was hacked so emails from them could have been inserted.
Just because someone sent Hunter an email saying thanks doesn't mean shit.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The funniest thing about all this is that if the repubs had released the drive info, say like in May or June, there would have been time to confirm any part of the contents.
But no, they went for the surprise near the election.
That sure bit them in the ass.
why is it that most conspiracy theories put down by the dims turn out to be true?
I would ask for examples but I know you won't provide them.
Look at all the conspiracy theories regarding the elections that the trumpys came up with. They would go with anything they thought would help put doubt on the election process itself. Theory after theory with no proof whatsoever. I see the trumpys jump on anything that will cast doubt. They demand proof of actions by trumpys while claiming (without any showing proof) that "illegal" actions by dems are obvious and don't require solid proof.
why is it that most conspiracy theories put down by the dims turn out to be true? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
They do?
Name some.
Presented by the disbarred disgraced cheap hair dye lying rudy? How could it not be true.
Just another reason the gop is so fucked
i'll spoon feed you one

the big one

remember the laughed at conspiracy theory of the fbi spying on trump and his campaign?

a real conspiracy did occur, not just a conspiracy theory but treated as one — the trump-russian collusion hoax and the steele dossier. dimocrats associated with the clinton campaign paid a foreigner to spread salacious lies about trump prior to the 2016 presidential election, and then pushed those claims in the lapdog media.

a group of dimmocrats, joined by FBI agents and doj ne-er-do-wells (redundant) , who were completely committed to one goal: defeating Trump and electing hellary . that’s a conspiracy that succeeded in slandering trump, taking years off his presidency and severely harming america

media favortism does further divide us and generates theories of conspiracy. even when things become so undeniable that even the main stream lapdog media has quit denying them, that same media refuses to hold the dimocrats accountable for thier lies and crimes

granted, there is a lot of incompetency and stupidity on the part of the dims and thier media which may not be termed conspiracy, but when viewed in the light of the reveled in day light back channel contacts between dimocrats and this media where the media agrees to be waterboys for dimocrats, well its all a bit much
i wish it was just once that the fbi was caught scrambling to bolster the prospects of a republican running for office

instead of it always being dimocrats they protect

or just once that the main stream lapdogs err on the side of conservatives instead of constantly on the side of dimocrats and then backpage some correction and blithely move along. they have been wrong or ignored just about every big story for the last 7 or 8 years

so no one believes this media any more and takes everything they may say as just another spin. they have harmed themselves beyond repair. and if they say black the reflexive natural feeling by conservatives is it must be white. which is called a "conspiracy theory" by the anti americans. ideological driven reporting drives it all