URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/dal...scorts/3417464
City: richeson
State: Texas
Address: 161. in. 75
Activities: Body rub, cbj, cfs bbfs
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cici is a taller Asian chick, approx 5'0" but an athletic yet busty figure.

She looks like a volleyball player type
Recommendation: Yes
You’re very confusing. She’s a taller Asian chick at 5’0”? Cbj, cfs and Bbfs?
Did you mean 6 feet tall ??
I think your colleague said something different about her. You guys don't even check and sync your lies before you post them here.
Why bother with condom, if its going to wind up bareback anyways?
Very confusing
CFS and BBFS......can you please explain this?
These Chinese studio fake reviews are almost...ALMOST...making me miss the k studio promoters...jeez, what has this forum come to?
If they want some good, yet, honest reviews, may I suggest: (1) be more honest with the photographs; (2) give the real hobbyist a reason to come over and try the goods.
Hey guys give these new Chinese studio promoters a break. The Korean ones made the same mistakes years ago but they learned. These newbies can learn too!
Fed operation…

But great intel on the opposite info!
I don’t think they are feds. Just poorly ran, they are doing two things right though. Cheap price and “real” body pic from one of there recent girls. It was floating around here last week
If they aren't feds I wonder how much longer they can keep going before getting busted.
Why are him and his compadre not banned yet. It is clearly spam advertisement.
Why are him and his compadre not banned yet. It is clearly spam advertisement. Originally Posted by stingeragents
I doubt they will get banned because from the mods' point of view, there is no way to prove they are promoters / spam (even though a lot of us mongers in here already understand what these types of reviews are).

What I find funny is that OP isn't even coming on here and defending himself / his review. That is very telling in my opinion......