URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35/635 Area
Activities: DFK, DATY (she squirts), BBFS, BBBJ, Shower, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Slightly past shoulders, straight w/slight curl - black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: First, the rumors are understated, she stands 4'8" with cute firm and magnificent B-Cups, slender at perhaps 84#, shaved silky smooth, a tiny booty, flat sexy belly, soft silky skin you want (need) to lick (just pick a spot and start, it is all good) and prepare to get wet - this girl is a squirter.

My own subjective rating scale:

Looks she is easily a 8.0 (-.5 only because pictures had me expecting younger)

Body is again, 8.0 (I adore the tiny, she is perhaps just 3 # too skinny)

Smell/taste = 9.9 (because no one is perfect)

GFE = 10.0 because she proved me wrong on that last grade. In fact, in this regard, she is the PLATINUM STANDARD by which all others will be measured in the future.

Recommendation: Yes
You do realize she is pissing on you??
it was not urine. Did not smell like urine, and I've never tasted urine but I am pretty sure it is not.
My brother in Christ. Squirt is urine.

Great story. Point is you got her so friggin' excited that she could not control herself!!! I want some of that!
Same.

I'm already prebooked with two girls next week but I gotta figure something out.

Are you sure this wasn't Ace???
Ace is definitely a squirter.
You do realize she is pissing on you?? Originally Posted by Heartside
LMFAO !!!!!

To all, yes Green, not Ace. But I want to try Ace too. I actually planned to book Ace but she was busy, Green was not and while I am new to the hobby - Green is a treat and if you want a full on GFE, she delivers.

As for volume, I would say a teaspoon full first time, little more little less each time after that, with the exception of the time she sprayed from navel to chin, that was at least double all other times.

So, can Ace match this? Dare I try a double up?
Is there a movie version of this review?
AWESOME!!!!!
Awesome. I had pretty much same experience, best GFE k-girl I’ve probably ever had. Hope Green hangs around Dallas.