URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: the usual spot
Activities: BBBJ (for a moment), DFK, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Really long and black, I love her hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I think she looks like Yoko Ono circa 1975. For me, this is a huge turn on. Very skinny and short with natural boobs.
Recommendation: Yes
Her massage is top notch tho =P

but she def is a clean freak.
I didn't get a massage. I made her cuddle so she would calm the fuck down.

I wouldn't repeat but it was pretty interesting watching her little rituals.

I've never been so clean in my life.
is she really 40+ years old or is it just to mask certain information?
is she really 40+ years old or is it just to mask certain information? Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
Mask what certain information? Eliot gave his age opinion. What are you saying he’s masking/hiding?

Eliot thank you for an honest review. It’s much appreciated
Mask what certain information? Eliot gave his age opinion. What are you saying he’s masking/hiding?

Eliot thank you for an honest review. It’s much appreciated Originally Posted by ntxguy
People don't put addresses anymore. I thought it was the same. Claim everyone to be 40+, so LEs won't know who exactly is who. But we can still find out.
And yeah, thanks for the review
People don't put addresses anymore. I thought it was the same. Claim everyone to be 40+, so LEs won't know who exactly is who. But we can still find out.
And yeah, thanks for the review Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
I mean with Asians you can never really tell.
I mean with Asians you can never really tell. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer

Been pretty accurate for the most part. Take what they look like and add +7 years for actual age.

mid 20's? around 32
early 30's? around late 30's or early 40's

No complaints tho, as long as they don't look over 40

Crossing my toes and fingers she stays a bit longer to jump back in. I see that yoko ono notation
Yoko Ono never did anything for me. I never saw the attraction...guess I'll be passing, but thanks for the description.
Yoko Ono never did anything for me. I never saw the attraction...guess I'll be passing, but thanks for the description. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Yeah I think everyone had questions about Yoki.

Like how is she the one breaking up the Beatles...