How about starting a Dallas area welcome wagon?

I want to welcome all the new people coming over from ASPD. And to the administrators and mods here I would like to ask, How about starting a Dallas area welcome wagon? I know there is one on the main national page, but it would be nice to have one for Dallas Newbies
O2D - Great idea. Who is that on your avatar?
Good idea o2d, that is one of first spots I would read, after logging on ASPD.
  • fawn
  • 01-01-2010, 06:33 PM
I want to welcome all the new people coming over from ASPD. And to the administrators and mods here I would like to ask, How about starting a Dallas area welcome wagon? I know there is one on the main national page, but it would be nice to have one for Dallas Newbies Originally Posted by omaha2dallas
Well Omaha, we don't specifically have a Dallas welcome board...
but we do have a welcome new members in the General Interest
Forum...here is a link.....[ame="http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2"]http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2[/ame] fawn
O2D - Great idea. Who is that on your avatar? Originally Posted by dtx/tn

My avatar is one of my favorite girls, Delanie Smith
My avatar is one of my favorite girls, Delanie Smith Originally Posted by omaha2dallas
Heard she got a boob job - have you seen her post upgrade? How does she look?
Heard she got a boob job - have you seen her post upgrade? How does she look? Originally Posted by travelling_man
I'm not a boob job fan, but hers are FANTASTIC.
Okay guys...back on topic. Good Boobs got it. Check! ;P

Now, we would Love to put this in our Forums Topic hat. So, I will let the other Staff members know that you guys have requested it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I too think it would be a nice thing to have in the Dallas area. I'm just not sure if it's something that would then be needed in Every city? I think maybe even a Texas welcome area. That might be good too?

I'll let them know.

Thanks again.

~Kelly TNT
Well Omaha, we don't specifically have a Dallas welcome board...
but we do have a welcome new members in the General Interest
Forum... fawn Originally Posted by fawn
I saw this and go in there. The problem is I have to open each person and look at the city from which the person comes. I can see Ohio has some great looking women, but I don't plan on going there.

I would like to vote for a Dallas welcome board.
I also cast my vote for a Dallas welcome wagon.
I think a Dallas, or at least Texas Welcome Wagon would be a great addition. I will admit that until a few months ago I never even looked at it on ASPD, but recently it has been one of my favorites to check.
I think one per state would be adequate
I'll be the contrarian...I actually like the single welcome for everybody to ECCIE. We're still a growing (and thriving) community...when the site reaches critical mass...across most regions, it would be good to divide...but I wouldn't encourage separating the good fruits before the harvest is ready.
Heard she got a boob job - have you seen her post upgrade? How does she look? Originally Posted by travelling_man
Delanie's new Boobies are Spectacular!

Good idea o2d, that is one of first spots I would read, after logging on ASPD. Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I totally agree Tony. I always check out the Dallas Welcome Wagon on ASPD

I also cast my vote for a Dallas welcome wagon. Originally Posted by comatose4life
Absolutely need one for Dallas only, so we can easily search for new talent

I think one per state would be adequate Originally Posted by johnnybax

Respectfully disagree. see above coments
I would love to see something for FTW/Arlington/Mid Cities/Tarrant county.
Seems more and more ladies are migrating west.
Other than that, I vote for Dallas Welcome Wagon.
bigtom62