holy smokes

All the boys from ASPD are in panic they are jumping over here and posting multiple reviews over 30 days old, yesterday I saw a june one and now I just saw an april one. What a hoot!! Thanks for the stale info.
Might be better if they just held on to them for now. Maybe sometime in the future Eccie might start a searchable archive for old reviews and they could stick them in there. I agree there's not much to learn from old reviews except how the provider has changed or evolved. Some guys are pretty proud of their review count, like notches on a bedpost, and that might be why it is happening. Seems like it would be more important for the ladies to save them just to add to their creds.
I have a great idea, instead of posting old reviews, make an appointment and write a new review.
Pearl Man - I just ogled your portfolio for about half an hour. Nice work!
Thanks. Kind of brings back some memories, doesn't it.
Not for me. I'm relatively new to the sport but am very happy to be in its epicenter. I struggle sometimes to figure out who I will see next. However, looking at your archive, I can tell that Dallas has been and will continue to be a fantastic place.
i think for now it might not be such a bad thing. gets a bigger and more robust database for whenever aspd does disappear if eccie does emerge as a popular alternative, which it certainly appears will happen. i mean if they are at least 'somewhat' recent.

when i first joined here i posted all my reviews on both sites. then i got a little lazy and didn't do so on my last few. i am going to post one that i left out from back in late november. not because i want any credit for it, but it gives a very deserving girl a review here and will add to the database of providers/reviews. might help someone out down the road.

and a review, although maybe a little old, may get some members to reply with some more recent info/observations and maybe even go ahead and post a more recent review of their own.

JPdM
Pearl Man

All I have to say is WOW !

Now that 's a gallery fit for a King
While I understand the annoyance of reviews that are greater than 30 days T-Bone said reviews in the last 90 days are ok. June is a bit old though I agree.. I feel that many of the people that are posting the reviews currently have BCD over at ASPD and that may be the ONLY place they have posted anything. They feel they have to post many quickly in order to gain BCD here since they may see only one lady a month (Or less) or risk making bad choices with the one lady a month they DO see...
Might be better if they just held on to them for now. Maybe sometime in the future Eccie might start a searchable archive for old reviews and they could stick them in there. I agree there's not much to learn from old reviews except how the provider has changed or evolved. Some guys are pretty proud of their review count, like notches on a bedpost, and that might be why it is happening. Seems like it would be more important for the ladies to save them just to add to their creds. Originally Posted by Pearl Man

dear god you must have to replace your bed post or belt every 6 months as often you carve a notch.

far as old reviews, whatever works for the masses!!
dear god you must have to replace your bed post or belt every 6 months as often you carve a notch. Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
I bet he wishes he had that budget!!! He is a pro photographer
Old reviews are . . . old. Keep them at the p. Complete current reviews at your new home.
I don't mind the old reviews, a nice archive would come in handy for research, but it would be nice if there some indicator. Like I noticed some people suffixing their subject lines with "-Repost" so we when we browse unreads we can tell the difference.
90 days is reasonable. Just as long as it's kept to providers that are still around and available to see. I like to read multiple reviews of the same provider to see if what I am looking for is consistently provided session to session.
Pearl Man, I also greatly enjoy your photo gallery, especially since I like to look through it and reminisce about all the great ladies in it that I have visited with! It provides for an enjoyable trip down memory lane. Thank you for allowing us to peruse through it.

As to the posting of old posts, I agree that anything past 90 days may be out of date. As far as notches on the bedpost, it is better to provide timely posts that are relevant. Quality is far better than quantity. I also agree with the comment to schedule with the ladies now and make new posts, as this would be more beneficial to both us, the hobbyist, and the providers. Something that I would like to do more of, but alas, currently my work load has other plans for my time.