Looking for Sensual Massage...

for the wife. She is wanting me to find her a female therapist that offers FBSM with L2 service. I have searched here and other places and not sure who offers it.

Any ideas, help?
I hear Dragonfly in the Mid Cities is very good.
Peanut, Peanut, Peanut...you've been holding out on me!

So do you want to be there as well or is it just for her?!

--v
I've taken my wife to see Vnurse and when I got her back from her she was all aglow and couldn't stop smiling. Poor girl had to go straight home and take a long nap. Vnurse knows what she's doing fer sure
OMG! JohnJohn..I know who you are! LOL! Tell her hello for me...
Peanut...As you can see, my vote would be for Vnurse. There are only a few girls that will do this (I'm assuming) but doubt there are any better or even close to V in skill.

Vnurse, will do. Already showed her your showcase and she loves it and was glad to see you were a member here. We'll have to visit soon. She loves that I hobby because otherwise she wouldn't have met you. Ya gotta love a wife that is a true partner in your life that you don't have to hide anything from. Never doubted you'd know who I was and I left a purple squirrel comment on another thread here somewhere
LMAO!!!!!! Okay, okay...will you EVER forget that squirrel?! Hope we can see each other soon!

--v