Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: Neighborhood by state street
Hair Length and Color: Red, tied up in the back with shaved sides
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful eyes with a slender body, nice pierced nipples and smaller breasts. And some tattoos to complete the look
Recommendation: Yes
When I saw her a few weeks ago she had trouble staying awake,kept nodding and was talking slow. I lost interest about 10 minutes in and finished.bj was ok but then she had trouble staying afloat waiting for ride. She was nice and seemed sincere but it was a turn off.ive seen reviews both good and bad.
When I saw her a few weeks ago she had trouble staying awake,kept nodding and was talking slow. I lost interest about 10 minutes in and finished.bj was ok but then she had trouble staying afloat waiting for ride. She was nice and seemed sincere but it was a turn off.ive seen reviews both good and bad. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Damn sorry to hear, I would never have never guessed that based on my experience but I guess I can’t say much based off of one starry eyed review lmao. She was very nice though
She seems real nice dont get me wrong but her focus wasn't on the same plane .she has reviews that go both ways ,they are no stranger to " the demons"
As good as she is........if her demons are interfering with her performance.......not interested.........I guess I am going to have to wait till she comes back next summer.......maybe
I think she's a little hottie. no demons with me. just don't like the roommates.