URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 10323 Lake Creek, Building E, E2 Spa
Activities: FBSM LFK BLS BBBJ CFS DFK GREEK
Hair Length and Color: Brownish blonde to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Quite, subdued, gentle girl with a pretty face. Natural C cups, round butt. She has small hand but gives a strong massage.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Manma
  • 07-15-2024, 11:48 PM
Is this Mandy at E2 is same as the Mandy was in Spearmint ?
I doubt very seriously if its "that" Mandy with the perfect tits!

Is this Mandy at E2 is same as the Mandy was in Spearmint ? Originally Posted by Manma
Met Mandy when I went in last week, but i had an appt with someone else. She was pretty cute and asked me to see/try her next time I'm there. I may just have to now.
I went to E2 yesterday and met Mandy. Very pretty but she said she was unavailable for couple of days. It's that time of the month. Glad to not waist my time coming Sunday. she said to make an appointment first. I am counting the days to see this pretty little thing,
I did not know spa girls did Greek. Thought what I was a independent studio thing.
I did not know spa girls did Greek. Thought what I was a independent studio thing. Originally Posted by InsertUserName
Time for me to get my own ass down to Austin!
I just visited E2 and saw Mandy doing yoga on the floor. She had strong legs and sexy curves. I just said hello and didn't dare to disturb her too much. I like girls who love sports. I can't wait to see her.
  • Jav
  • 07-26-2024, 01:42 PM
Why is no one mentioning she has a pudge of a belly. Not my cup of tea
Have seen Mandy a few times. Not sure what Jav is talking about. She is sexy, athletic, and body is amazing.
  • Jav
  • 07-28-2024, 04:22 PM
you must be blind then
Jav, I did not think Mandy had a pudgy belly. I did notice Yoyo last month had a pudgy belly even looked pregnant. Mandy is also very sweet and personal, she greets me by saying so happy to see you. She very pretty and very nice tits.