Hotel situation?

Hey everyone,

How is the hotel situation looking? I haven’t seen a provider in a hotel since covid19.

I want to seeing one that is staying at the cc plaza but was a little nervous about how the hotels were handling visitors.

Are they screening everyone? If so, what’s your story when u tell them? I’m thinking of telling them I’m a massage therapist going to see a client
i have found that the bigger ones are busier and not nosey.. or get one w outside entry door

you can always meet her outside and go in the side or back door..or if you know her well,leave her room key in your gas tank
Aah:
don't worry about it.
Just use standard entry procedures.
Arguably, the mask situation makes this all that much easier. Put your mask on and walk in with confidence.
Aah:
don't worry about it.
Just use standard entry procedures. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Agreed. I never understand why people get so concerned about this, especially in bigger hotels like the plaza area. Go in like you belong there. You know where your headed, so you don't need to ask anyone. Just act normal, your going to see a friend, and thats a perfectly legit reason to be there. They have no reason to wonder unless your acting weird or your lady friend is not discreet or running a revolving door. And honestly unless there have been issues, they don't care why your there, and they appreciate her business as long as there's no problem. So again, do your homework and screen. See someone reputable that has a history of discretion and have fun...
This hear is good answer
Arguably, the mask situation makes this all that much easier. Put your mask on and walk in with confidence. Originally Posted by dhcharles
This is a good answer
Agreed. I never understand why people get so concerned about this, especially in bigger hotels like the plaza area. Go in like you belong there. You know where your headed, so you don't need to ask anyone. Just act normal, your going to see a friend, and thats a perfectly legit reason to be there. They have no reason to wonder unless your acting weird or your lady friend is not discreet or running a revolving door. And honestly unless there have been issues, they don't care why your there, and they appreciate her business as long as there's no problem. So again, do your homework and screen. See someone reputable that has a history of discretion and have fun... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I like to stay at the big change hotels
as of the covid a lot of hotels are not having housekeeping every day , just to do check outs so less peeps in the hall ways . Just walk in like you know where you are going , I give detail where to go and get to my room ..