Address: West 6th
Activities: Fbsm, hj, bbbj, cim
Hair Length and Color: Med black hair up in bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender young Asian girl cute innocent face. B-c cup
Recommendation: Yes
Tattoo’s ?
Is this another Peachy damage control review? Highly suspect. Lots of reasons why. She’s still a NO for me. That’s all I’ll say for now in public.

Read on in ROS…
It could be this peach is now ripe
  • Batxg
  • 05-21-2024, 08:29 PM
  • Batxg
  • 05-21-2024, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Batxg
It would make no sense to give a different girl the name of Peach after the Peach I saw was so awful. OP doesn’t mention the tattoo in his description of this one nor does he describe her boobs as D cups, which the Peach I saw had both tattoo and D cups. But just remember omission of information is the same as lying when there’s intent.

If I’m reading this review as a person contemplating seeing Peach I would dismiss it and move on to other reviews of her before making a decision to see her. The evidence is out there. Read all the information first then decide. Because I guarantee there are better options. Caveat emptor!

• Batxg
  • 05-22-2024, 07:15 AM
It would make no sense to give a different girl the name of Peach after the Peach I saw was so awful. OP doesn’t mention the tattoo in his description of this one nor does he describe her boobs as D cups, which the Peach I saw had both tattoo and D cups. But just remember omission of information is the same as lying when there’s intent.

If I’m reading this review as a person contemplating seeing Peach I would dismiss it and move on to other reviews of her before making a decision to see her. The evidence is out there. Read all the information first then decide. Because I guarantee there are better options. Caveat emptor!

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
It could be this peach is now ripe Originally Posted by Worthless man
Wishful thinking. This peach is rotten to the core.
Wishful thinking. This peach is rotten to the core. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
What is it that you always have the shitty experience?
What is it that you always have the shitty experience? Originally Posted by AAAMPfinder
Why is it you always want to come at me with personal attacks when I don’t agree with an AMP review? Don’t turn this back toward me trying to divert readers’ attention from the girl in the review, Peach.

You’re making a big assumption that I ALWAYS have “the shitty experience.” Not true. Just with this one rotten Peach. And I’ll point it out on every glowing promoter written review I see about her because no legitimate hobbyist on this board deserves to be misled.

So back off with your personal attack. Return your focus toward the review and the provider instead of hijacking it by coming at me.
Wishful thinking. This peach is rotten to the core. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Regardless of everyone's experience with Peach, I think I'm kinda done with this batch of ladies. I think they'll bring some new ones in June.