The Stock Market

The stock market has been on fire this year. Anyone playing? If so, what are you investing in?

MT
man, I wanna try the Pennystocks, but dont know enough about it,
ive been in mutual funds for yrs, the best so far for me, has got to be
Rochester municipal bonds, pays a dividen of 5-51/2% every month (WOW)

someone tell me how to get into pennystocks ? Please !!!!
Pennystock.. you can buy all stocks through a broker like TDAmeritrade. The only problem is that penny stocks don't have many agencies reviewing them so they are a serious Russian roulette type of gamble. I just bought one 3D printing penny stock.. was $33 / share (so much for a penny stock) but then skyrocketed to $45 so I sold it about 1.5 months ago. It's now 90+ wtf..

5 1/2 on a bond isn't bad..

I've been getting about 20% on health ETFs and with earning releases coming there have been a lot of big jumps.. just bought AIRM, CSTE, BRK-B (no one can afford more than a few shares of A).. AIRM and CSTE jump 15% in one day so Monday I may rebalance and sell as this seems TGTBT.

The market is crazy..
I plan on going to one of those broker house, id like a Hottie to be my go between
Stay away from houses... They charge a percent for each transaction. It can be as high as 2%, which can be a lot of money...
I like ETFs. I keep it simple. Been doing really well with Udow, DDm and Dia. Stay in dia when the Markets up. Buy the others when it dips and sell em fast on the way up. Never hang on to Ddm or udow and dont get greedy.
If you open a Fidelity account and are a frequent trader each trade does not cost much.
Been doing this for twenty years and it works. As long as you dont get greedy!
As long as you dont get greedy! Originally Posted by newcpl
To that point I unloaded a bunch of ETF's and stocks today. Nearly $100K gain since April.. I'm done. Gotta figure out where to go from here cuz this market is TGTBT.

May almost be bond or short sell time