log on problems

went to log on the past two days using internet explorer and it would let me log on but the screen would show the eccie page but there would be no content what so ever other than the main headings

switched to google chrome and everything is okay

anyone here know why or what i can do?
I've seen the same problem with Internet Explorer. The content eventually does appear for me but takes a really long time (like, 2 to 3 minutes, every time I go to a new page). I haven't tried Chrome, but the problem does not happen for me if I use Firefox.
Yeah, you can tell me what to do - it takes two minutes for the page to load - it you click again it give you an ad for whatever they want you to see.
Nobody seems to give a fukk and now I can't even buy one!
chrome - firefox ? Somebody speak English please
chrome - firefox ? Somebody speak English please Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Chrome is that stuff you like to suck off of trailer hitches and I believe firefox is Dawn Foxx's twin sister
Ok I will be the nice guy.... Chrome is google's version of internet explorer and Firefox is somebody else version of internet explorer.... aka they are both web browsers that have similar functionality as internet explorer, they are both free downloads (at least they were) but be careful, they will make changes to your computer if you install them

Also, I am having the same problem, mods indicated they know about it and working on it.
I've having trouble with the whole site from my IPhone. Logging on, PMs, and posting.

Fuckin Eccie
6 replies and only two were of any help...

fuckin bam chesty and amish peckerhead
funny thing is i have used internet explorer for the whole time on this site and no problems

go figure
Downloading a different browser like Firefox or Chrome is a good idea. They work just as good if not better than Microsoft's Internet Explorer. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?icn=tabz

If the problem is with spyware, that may have been downloaded, I have had good success running Malwarebytes. https://www.malwarebytes.org/
The free version works just fine. It does a good job at detecting spyware that slows down your browser. I download Malwarebytes and run it. Then I uninstall it too. It seems to uninstall very clean.

Good luck. OMG
  • BSer
  • 03-05-2014, 06:27 PM
I've been having issues lately as well
  • FFH
  • 03-05-2014, 06:53 PM
You have issues all right.....
Hey Chizzy, download this.

Fuckin Chizzy
I use Firefox with few issues.
Sometimes there may be maintenance going on and that can slow things down.
Seems to be working today.