Review: Tabitharain, not for me

Date: 03/12/2014
Provider: Tabitharain
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: tabitharain@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://getwetwithtabitharain.webs.com/ http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=227020
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: cheap motel between Jackson and Pearl
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: K9
Session Length: .2hr
Fee: $300
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chubby (for my taste with a lot of belly), markings, white, very nice face, boobs not firm, not the one from the pictures.
Recommendation: No
Yikes!

Thanks for the review.
So I guess her pictures are fake? I guess you saved us some money
Makes me wonder about those who gave great reviews.
  • SeanF
  • 03-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Makes me wonder about those who gave great reviews. Originally Posted by CentralMSman
I've seen tabitha. Really enjoyed my time with her. Perhaps just bad chemistry.
To best of memory everyone who had seen her has had one review
Thanks for the review.
I was one of the first to review her, the review was accurate at that time, sounds like things may have changed. There was definitely nothing like that going on at that time.
Now the Lady's side of the story has been told.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1007698

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Though I have not seen this provider AND am a little late to the party, I would caution you dawgs not to always believe a single bad review from a handle that hasn't posted until now. This girl seems legit and does not personally send any red flags up for me. I hope to partake soon, but until then I will follow her reviews. Usually, the majority wins in these situations, and the majority of her reviews are positive.
+1, I would not hesitate to see her.
I may give her a call and try to set up a visit soon, I'll let you guys know if I do. You're right, the guy that posted the bad review may have just caught her having a bad day.
Well probably it was just a bad day for her, that happened to be the day I visited her, but she is not the one from the pictures and is just not a small belly, it's some how bigger than that, I could say a lot of things, but one thing is for sure, I never behaved on any way she described, it was more than an hour before going there and fist of all I was alone, she did not see the car I was, I would not ask any of my friends to go with me to a place like that, and as I said I payed the full service $300 without hesitating and decided to leave because of the smell, simply as that. I don't have to lie in any way, what would I get? I could paste a screenshot of the messages with the time stamp, but really what's the point on discussing with someone?
I actually thought about contacting her next month when I have to go to the VA in Jackson MS. I am having second thoughts now. This is the 2nd bad review I read about her. Thanks for the warning, Jackson MS has too many good verified ECCIE providers to pay for one not as good as advertised.
She has several reviews and I see nothing that tells me she is as described. The person that posted this one, it was his first. Some of her reviewers had five or more reviews and there is no reason to think they lied. I am cautious about this one.