Enchanted update

I haven't seen her in awhile, but I heard from her a couple of days ago. She's got a new number (361) 694-2641 but no incall. If you don't know her send me a PICTURE and I will introduce you. BTW - nice trim body with DDs up top - see my avatar - can be a lot of fun!
So I called this chick. I seen her in the past under rockford123 or shebangs101 or one of the names I had in the past. I might of even previously wrote a review on her. Anyways she comes at me asking me over the phone who referred me to her an where did I get her number. All this mean while over the phone to get a appointment setup. I said from the forum on eccie posted. She then tells me bullshit its not posted their you are liar etc. Etc.. I told her yes it is. Hints I'm writing in the posted forum Now. Then the rude bitch asks me to verify the color of her bed over 2 years ago yea right i did not care what color her bed was at the time. I was to busy banging that pussy in half breaking her and my were eyes rolled back while she gave me a wicked bbbj at the time. I told her I can't remember that shit what color the bed. I told her i can describe her apt a brown one off of Nile in the corner. If your facing it u make a right its the first one on the right facing from the apt.. I also told her, her kitchen is on left or living room is on right an u half to walk between the living room an area to get to the small somewhat hall way to get to her bed room which u make a right turn. Which in terms would put her room on the right with a window facing to her a apartment outside facing the parking lot. I was pretty pissed cause this bitch was rude an very loud on the phone an I seen her in the past. An if I recall she rushed me on service on One session but since I seen good reviews I though I'd try again maybe it was just a fluke. Anyways I just thought no other monger should have to deal with this shit. Especially when the bitch called me fucking liar an told me I am full of shit. Claiming her new number isn't posted on eccie... Anyone else ever had this issue with her in the past.. Or is she flipping out on something... I even remember her telling me before she worked at palace at one but was currently working at oil fields I believe as a fire watch or something like that. An she was also trying to save for some flat screen tvs she wanted badly cause she didn't have a nice tv setting up her apartment.
I've never had any problems with her and I have seen her four or five times. Sorry that you had a bad interaction but she has never been that way with me. She has always been very easy going over the phone and even complied with my requests (i.e., not to text my phone cuz my SO checks em).
I took her off my list a couple years ago, for other reasons. You really have to "Watch" that girl.
Timex or Rolex?
Seriously. Last time I saw her she asked me to bang her I'm the couch because her bedroom was too messy to use. When we are done I'm in the bathroom and out comes a dude from her bedroom. Thought I was about to get cut or robbed or both. She claimed he was her cousin. Never going back.