TV shows.

If you don't like Sons of Anarchy, choke yourself.

That is all.
Don't know 'em......hehehehe............. ..so should I choak me now........or later.............

My son watches it faithfully...............
It has definetly taken a more violent turn this season.
It has definetly taken a more violent turn this season. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I just finished Season 2 and all I can say is...
I have 1 and 2 and loved it. My dad has the recent episodes waiting for me so o am looking forward to seeing them. I can believe they killed off half sack at the end of 2. That sucked.
Ender, can we discuss other cable shows or just SoA? The reason I ask is because the title says "TV Shows"............
I like Sons of Anarchy. My son started watching it and I got addicted shortly after.
Ender, can we discuss other cable shows or just SoA? The reason I ask is because the title says "TV Shows"............ Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Absolutely!
i love Sons of Anarchy!!
my fave shows are criminal minds/house/wife swap/what not to wear/jeopardy!!!!
NCIS, Dark Blue, The Unit when it was on, A lot of others as well
Cool.....

Justified. He is sooo fine!

The Big C. funny but sad

Califonication. outragous

Saving Grace. Holly Hunter is Hot!

I used to love Weeds but then it just got too far out there to believe

Thanks for letting me share Ender..........
You know I think it's hilarious in most action tv shows when they are about to have a gunfight, the cock the gun right before they are about to shoot lol
SAMCRO!!!

Although, The Mayans add a nice touch of class to the show.
SAMCRO!!!

Although, The Mayans add a nice touch of class to the show. Originally Posted by OneInAMillion
Word. Has the new season started yet?
Yes! Two new episodes already. Tues at 10(9 central, I think) only only in FX.

Btw how I met your mother starts this coming week. Big bang as well. No bazinga, for real.