Cheating girlfriend gets a surprise valentines present

Funny clip. BF gives her a valentine present leaves, locking her in the car. Not sure if it's staged through....lol

omg!!!!!!
Um, so staged she can't help but smile for the camera.
That is so funny. I can't figure out why she can't unlock doors tho. I would be kicking out a window!!!
Miss Victoria Lane
Ms.Lane,

Just as a matter of practical curiosity, can a person of ordinary physique kic out a window that is power-locked?

Would the window pop out cleanly or would it shatter?

Can this be done wearing ordinary shoes?

What would be the chances of getting hurt or being cut badly by glass?

I am curious about the amount of leverage required, the weight needed, the point of leverage. What class of lever is the body or leg here?

Force = mass x acceleration !!! wow! What would be the mass of the lady? 60 kg, 130 lbs?, and acceleration when angry enough? Nice thought, how many meters per second?

Force x distance = work;

so, the distance will be a limitation, since the space to kick is small, and her weight is not too great!! Plus, we need to worry about the fact that her shoes and/or feet are not too suited for the impact!! Real issue, that, don't you think? Would you have risked kicking glass, is what I seriously am interested in, because I know I did get badly cut trying to open a glass-paned door when locked out!

I am merely a person who overthinks every situation. I am not being facetious, but quite sincere in putting these questions to anyone who has useful answers. Now Ms.Lane has proposed a solution that will tease me until a convincing answer is given. Any help, please?

The kicker in this problem is the plate-glass window being locked into some groove, and I have no idea with what firmness. That multiplies its mass and hence the force needed to either dislodge it or to break it. Here is where practical experience outweighs theory. I can sit and imagine theoretical solutions until the cows come home! Any help? TIA.
Ms.Lane,

Just as a matter of practical curiosity, can a person of ordinary physique kic out a window that is power-locked?

Would the window pop out cleanly or would it shatter?

Can this be done wearing ordinary shoes?

What would be the chances of getting hurt or being cut badly by glass?

I am curious about the amount of leverage required, the weight needed, the point of leverage. What class of lever is the body or leg here?

Force = mass x acceleration !!! wow! What would be the mass of the lady? 60 kg, 130 lbs?, and acceleration when angry enough? Nice thought, how many meters per second?

Force x distance = work;

so, the distance will be a limitation, since the space to kick is small, and her weight is not too great!! Plus, we need to worry about the fact that her shoes and/or feet are not too suited for the impact!! Real issue, that, don't you think? Would you have risked kicking glass, is what I seriously am interested in, because I know I did get badly cut trying to open a glass-paned door when locked out!

I am merely a person who overthinks every situation. I am not being facetious, but quite sincere in putting these questions to anyone who has useful answers. Now Ms.Lane has proposed a solution that will tease me until a convincing answer is given. Any help, please?

The kicker in this problem is the plate-glass window being locked into some groove, and I have no idea with what firmness. That multiplies its mass and hence the force needed to either dislodge it or to break it. Here is where practical experience outweighs theory. I can sit and imagine theoretical solutions until the cows come home! Any help? TIA. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
Car windows are tempered and explode into a million tiny pieces no bigger than an 1/8" most are much smaller.
staged.
Yeah probably staged but still funny.

Anyone know what they are saying???
"Tempered safety glass is a single piece of glass that gets tempered using a process that heats, then quickly cools, the glass to harden it. The tempering process increases the strength of the glass to five to 10 times that of untempered glass. Tempered safety glass breaks differently than regular clear glass. When tempered safety glass is struck it does not break into sharp jagged pieces of shrapnel-like glass as normal window panes or mirrors do. Instead, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces, without sharp edges. It is used in the side and rear windows of automobiles. Eyewear uses tempered glass that has been tempered using a chemical process."

I'll just leave this here.

Also, I've met south american women, and I think that one was a man.
Yeah probably staged but still funny.

Anyone know what they are saying??? Originally Posted by Celso
Bolinha....................... ..

Brasil??
It seems to be Portuguese .....
It seems to be Portuguese ..... Originally Posted by Celso
Brasil speaks the language
It is Portuguese -- Brazilian Portuguese. The guy's nick name is Bolinha. He gave the girl a box of foul smelling insects. I have no idea of what the context is. Maybe it is segment of one of the telenovelas?
Thanks brasil.
What kind of a nickname is Bolinha???
I thought she was saying fuck over and over again....

Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired smoker and pet free human