feeling horny? pls describe it for us...

in the past, i have asked several women [in this sub-culture and in real life] what it felt like for her when she's horny. below is what one of my eccie playmates wrote [i did some edits w/ her ok]

ladies, how does it feel for you??

---------------------------------------------------------
As far as how it feels for me, I will say it goes pretty much in this order for me.

I get a feeling of excitement, which for me my energy level goes way up all around. Which also makes it harder for me to concentrate on something if I am doing something I need to focus on. I might as well stop focusing cause whatever it is definitely isn't gonna be done with the right brain, so to speak. It's like massive BRAIN overload. I get excited and skip half the details. I guess you might say it makes me one-track-minded. I have my eye on the ball literally ... LOLOLOLOL ...

As far as how someone might see me during that pre-sex horny phase, I would say I probably look fidgety or nervous possibly like a cat who ate the canary. lol ... with a evil grin ear to ear. It feels like my pussy has its own heart beat and starts pulsing or throbbing. Even to the point of it hurting but hurting so good. At that point, the feeling builds stronger and the throbbing also expands upward through my stomach .. Some people may call it a butterfly feeling.

Then typically when I do orgasm, it feels like something jumps in my body and takes over. It totally feels Awesomely paralyzing. Like I have absolutely no control over it. It goes all through me and then it feels Euphoric. After the fact, my nose and face tingle and I feel like I can't keep my eyes open I am so relaxed. Its like a Euphoric state ... Its Awesome ... GAWD I'm HORNY!
---------------------------------------------------------
MMMmmine is quite similar:

I notice that when I am around a group of men I swear I can FEEL the TESTOSTERONE that exudes from them. It's like an animalistic magnetism that is pulling at my entire body. I feel my body temperature rise...my face starts to blush
The smell of a sexy cologne, or the aroma of a manly physical labor-type sweat...either of these will send me through the roof!
I don't know what it is.

After my body temperature rises, I can feel a tiny tingling sensation start in my crotch-ular area...
Soon a quick flutter of throbbing begins in the clitoral area of my pussy. It makes me feel extremely light headed (and if I am standing) like my knees are about to buckle from under me. Strangly as it is, I feel like a dog with a new toy in it's mouth. I find myself gritting my teeth (much like a dog would who's just gotten a new toy, and is shaking it around in it's mouth)! My fists start to clinch and I will put a death-hold on whatever it is that I may be holding at the time.
An uncontrollable URGE washes over me, that I should be satisfying these men and making them moan in ecstacy. I even start to imagine what type of noises I could get them to make while I am pleasuring them with my mouth, or bouncing up & down on top of them...and especially what they would feel like entering INSIDE OF ME, allowing myself to SUBMIT fully to them. MMmmmm.
The throbbing gets much more intense and I can feel my pussy becoming uncomfortably moist. My keigel muscles start spasming & flexing out of control. This is the breaking point for me!

If I am at a function, this really sucks!

I must quietly excuse myself and go to the nearest ladies room...Slide my fingers into my drenched panties & feel the smoothness of my bare pussy soaking wet as if I just peed myself. Its amazing how slick the feel is- of THIS TYPE of wetness. It's slimy, and hot. If feels very slippery in between my pointer finger & middle finger, so slick that it is difficult to keep them together...as I am quietly in the stall rubbing softly on my extra sensitive swollen clitoris...Quickly bringing myself to full climax.

If I happen to have a "date" later that night, I will send a text to see if he can arrive a little earlier than planned...and beg him to penetrate me hard once he arrives.

I hate having such a hotblooded burning DESIRE like this...but I love extinguishing it! oH heLL yeah!

XOXO,
Italiana Princess

Jeeze Princess....now I gotta go take another cold shower!

MM
I'll keep it short and brief

I feel like caged lion let go for the first time in months.......Grrrrrrr
MMMmmine is quite similar:

I notice that when I am around a group of men I swear I can FEEL the TESTOSTERONE that exudes from them. It's like an animalistic magnetism that is pulling at my entire body. ...

The throbbing gets much more intense and I can feel my pussy becoming uncomfortably moist. My keigel muscles start spasming & flexing out of control. This is the breaking point for me!

...as I am quietly in the stall rubbing softly on my extra sensitive swollen clitoris...Quickly bringing myself to full climax.

If I happen to have a "date" later that night, I will send a text to see if he can arrive a little earlier than planned...and beg him to penetrate me hard once he arrives.

I hate having such a hotblooded burning DESIRE like this...but I love extinguishing it! oH heLL yeah!

XOXO,
Italiana Princess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
italiana, sounds like we need to meet and plan the curriculum for the "how to spot a horny woman" portion of the course we posted about sometime ago.

hmmmmm, in a couple of wednesdays??
We my panites get wet and I can feel them.
Feeling horny for a provider-- when she sees the big bulge in our pants.No-not the front bulge. Rather the back one--the wallet sticking out !

The bigger the back bulge,the hornier she gets .. And same thing in real life too -- whether it`s your GF or wife !!! LOL,Just kidding !