NC NS BP Summer

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-20/21282277

832-298-8715

I had been viewing her ads for quite some time. My schedule didn't mesh with any of the eccie ladies. So I decided to TOFTT and called her.

She was running a 15 min special for $80. Heck. It takese 15 minites to say hi amd get my clothes off so I decided to check half hour and hour rates and availability.

When she answered the phone she sounded out of it and was hard to understand. I asked twice and never did get her half hour rate but confirmed her hour rate was $140 and she was availabled now.

She told me her incall was a hotel at beltway 8 and imperial valley and gave me the hotel name and I said I'd call her from the parking lot in about 20 minutes.

Traffic was great and I got there in 10 and called her and said I was there but early. She asked me to give her a few minutes to clean the room up and she'd call me. I said no problem.

10 minutes go by. It is now the time we were originally supposed to meet. No call. So I call her. No answer voicemail full.

I wait around another 10 minutes. No call. I call again. No answer voicemail full.

So I bug out. She never called back.

Another hour wasted on a backpage non experience. I know. I should know better. But sometimes you only have time for fast food instead of a complete dining experience.

What a shame. She looked pretty and had a pretty smile.
Fuck she's foooyyyne!
Sucks that happened op.
But that's bp for you. Happens all the time.
Bp chicks are too wasted, tired from the previous days steady supply of tricks or someone else showed up with more money.
Dude consider yourself lucky.
Damn that sucks she is a cutie though. it is probably for the best though.
Good info... .... she is legit though..... just sayin...