What providers enjoy/ prefer female condoms?

• Dq
  • 03-30-2014, 11:02 AM
Im a very safe person. Im always protected when I dive deep. Im not a big fan of the feel of condoms. I've heard that female condoms feel very close to nothing at all. So I was curious to know what providers are willing to and or prefer to use female condoms instead of the regular ones? Also what is your opinion of female condoms in general.
I'm a big fan of them, and try to always have a few on hand. I get the same comments you do from the gents that it doesn't restrict their pleasure nearly as much as conventional condoms. Many say it feels very close to nothing. I generally get one of two reactions about female condoms: "Oh my god that was amazing" or "Meh, doesn't seem that much different." So I guess the best advice would be to just give them a try, and try not to let how different they look throw you off.

Now from a female perspective (specifically mine), I enjoy them as much, just differently from regular condoms. I especially love to use them with particularly "blessed" gentlemen because it does cut down on the friction which prevents me from becoming overly sensitive too quickly (which can and does happen), but I can still feel the pressure and movement which is very enjoyable. Not to mention I am still on the hunt for a large sized condom that doesn't taste or smell awful.

Also, they are a great idea for doubles because you don't have to keep changing condoms.
...... I especially love to use them with particularly "blessed" gentlemen ...... Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
I'm Baptist....just sayin'
  • RoxyG
  • 03-30-2014, 08:22 PM
I prefer them and always have them available
This thread is relevant to my interests.
I got introduced to these by Amelia Sterling and I've become a huge fan. To the point that I bring them to any encounter in case the lady doesn't have any. None have turned down using them. You do get a more natural feel from them, at least from the male standpoint. Put a little lube in them to increase the sensation.

I will say on the downside if you're a visual dude who likes to watch the in and out, it's not real sexy. Looks like your fucking a ziplock bag.
I prefer them and always have them available Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Interesting....
I do, I do.

I will say on the downside if you're a visual dude who likes to watch the in and out, it's not real sexy. Looks like your fucking a ziplock bag. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Too true! I have taken the FC2 ride I was nice I thoroughly enjoyed the sensation, But like Sjc said visual is not the best
I do, I do. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
She does! She does!
She does! She does! Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Really?! Really?!

Great!! Great!!
I love female condoms. I keep them and regular male condoms with me all the time.
They are just as safe as male condoms when used properly.
I have realized they come in handy when doing doubles and also they help with the gents who have a problem keeping it up while wearing a rub.
I got introduced to these by Amelia Sterling and I've become a huge fan. To the point that I bring them to any encounter in case the lady doesn't have any. None have turned down using them. You do get a more natural feel from them, at least from the male standpoint. Put a little lube in them to increase the sensation.

I will say on the downside if you're a visual dude who likes to watch the in and out, it's not real sexy. Looks like your fucking a ziplock bag. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Too true! I have taken the FC2 ride I was nice I thoroughly enjoyed the sensation, But like Sjc said visual is not the best Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
I had never used one before and was introduced to it by Yummy Marie. It felt great, and my focus was on the rest of her Yummyness so the visuals weren't an issue. Just an n of one so I'd like to try a few more times before I'm completely sold on them. But this one experience was pretty damn good.

I believe this was the brand. Marie?

Great thread! I gotta check this out!!!
Strangely you can't find them in the normal places you would buy male condoms. You can get them at sex shops like Cindie's but Amazon is the best source. And a lot cheaper.