NC/NS Vanessa Cutie Today P411:(P104311)

I scheduled an appointment today with Vanessa Cutie. It was actually very easy and quick. She sent me a PM on P411 that she had an opening today before lunch. I responded at 9:31am that today was good...and to let me know what time works best for her. She PM's me back within 6 minutes to confirm appointment today at 11:00am. This was all done via P411 PM.
I arrive at hotel at 11:00am...I have seen her here before at this same location. (just off Beltway 8 and I-10. I send her a text that I am there at 11:02. There is no response. I then call her at 11:17. Google voice...there is no answer. I then Text her again (You coming?) at 11:22....Still no response. I send her a P411 PM at 11:30.

She then calls me at 11:35 and tells me that she "sent me a message that her car battery was dead, and that she had to call her brother to fix it." "she rescheduled me for 1:30) LOL, What ever! Excuses are like assholes.

I do not believe she sent me a message. This was a huge waste of time....and to assume my schedule is open for "1:30" is just insane. No communication at all...nothing on my phone, Yahoo Mail, or P411.
I am new to posting here...but, I am a regular on P411. In the past year in the hobby, (with about 45 or so appointments), I have never had someone NC/NS.

For what its worth...she did send me a text "sorry, wasting my time".
Start keeping yalls NCNS situations to yourselves..

You also publicly called out her area of operation, narrowing it down on a public forum which is not cool.

Basically some shit just happened with her. You've seen her before and this is how you repay the woman? With an archived thread documenting her as an "NCNS". What if she was in a shitty situation? Yeah? And what if an appointment ran over or she over-booked.

Damn, even repeat clients don't spare some of you ladies any leeway . SMH.
Start keeping yalls NCNS situations to yourselves..

You also publicly called out her area of operation, narrowing it down on a public forum which is not cool.

Basically some shit just happened with her. You've seen her before and this is how you repay the woman? With an archived thread documenting her as an "NCNS". What if she was in a shitty situation? Yeah? And what if an appointment ran over or she over-booked.

Damn, even repeat clients don't spare some of you ladies any leeway . SMH. Originally Posted by wreckshop
Guys get pissed when they can't bust a nut. Blue balls does that to a man.

Many NCNS post are warranted, but it sounds like she contacted him with 35 minutes and tried to reschedule. Sure, it sucks that he didn't get to nut when he wanted, but this wasn't a case where the girl falls out the face of the earth for a couple days and never returns calls or texts.
Wreckshop- LMAO......You really believe I should justify her actions...because "I had seen her before"?
It's quite simple....Contact me before the appointment to cancel. Or how about 5 min, 10 min, 20min, or even 30min after....if your not going to show.

My time "that hour" wasted is called opportunity cost. One hour of my time, is worth her fee.
I suppose it is no show, but it sounds like you are overreacting a bit. A call from her within the hour isn't normal for a big warning. Also, the offer to reschedule a few hours later seems fair. I, like you, have limited hobby time and wouldn't be able to move it a few hours either. VC isn't known for this either. I would have rescheduled for another day and I bet she would have made it worth it. Anyway, still sux when hot Latin ass gets replaced by Rosie Palms.
Tbone...I dont understand your overreacting remark. "a call from her within the hour".
I arrived at 11am. and waited in the car for almost 40min before she calls. I have rescheduled with girls in the past...but, there was NO communication here.
Do you guys really sit outside in your cars for over an hour waiting? If that's the norm...then I will recall this. But, I think most people would agree....some communication is the norm here.
Wreckshop- LMAO......You really believe I should justify her actions...because "I had seen her before"?
It's quite simple....Contact me before the appointment to cancel. Or how about 5 min, 10 min, 20min, or even 30min after....if your not going to show.

My time "that hour" wasted is called opportunity cost. One hour of my time, is worth her fee. Originally Posted by valuedaset
Dude just exercise good faith.

I personally don't see how blue balls would drive someone to run to the message board and post such.

Chances are you've seen her before the next time you see her she'll make up for it and rock your world for an extra 30 minutes or so.
Tbone...I dont understand your overreacting remark. "a call from her within the hour".
I arrived at 11am. and waited in the car for almost 40min before she calls. I have rescheduled with girls in the past...but, there was NO communication here.
Do you guys really sit outside in your cars for over an hour waiting? If that's the norm...then I will recall this. But, I think most people would agree....some communication is the norm here. Originally Posted by valuedaset
Well,

I'm usually at most 70% sure of a hobby commit in the first place so if I'm waiting in the car and it goes to 20 minutes I'm looking for an excuse to bail and tell myself I saved $$ and a bit of my soul/dignity tonight.

If it's past 30 I'm driving around the area to a nearby gas station and texting her what I'm doing and then that I'm about to leave.

If she responds back later on I just think. "Another John saw her too long and it would have been unprofessional to call or text 'in a few minutes babe' because I would hate that to be done to me while I'm with a girl"

If her battery died on her car and she's calling her brother to help her she's more than likely out of "provider mode" and if she didn't hide or off her "hobby phone" just wasn't in the mood to give you a time table or tell you where she is in case you insist on showing up and making the situation awkward.
Some people need to fuck the hell off...

He gets to determine whether it's a NC/NS or not...not you...
OP - no, I don't wait long at all. I would have bailed too - I just think if it was me and went as you described I would have told her I could not make later that day but how about another day and I will let her make it up it me. Still fine for you to post as you did. Lots of guys say to always have a plan b, which I never do either. I've been pretty lucky with nc/name issues.
First, its bull shit some of you are giving the OP grief for posting a NCNS report. He's doing this for our benefit. If it's a one off case it won't hurt her, but if its part of a pattern, then we all benefit from each additional data point. It's fine to give someone extra time if they are responding to communication, but this situation is a definitive NCNS. It's funny how all the texts before and after the "notification" text seem to get through, but the one notifying you they aren't coming somehow gets lost. It takes 10 seconds to send a text, there is no excuse for not notifying someone you won't make an appointment.

This isn't about whether the guy got to nut or not, it's about people wasting your time and not showing you the slightest consideration. Maybe some of you are retired or have screw off lives, but there are others who are single parents managing careers and families who don't have time for stuff like this. The whole "Sorry about that baby. I've got a monster case of GPS, and if you kiss my ass, I've got an opening three hours later I might let you have", is BS also. Lots of providers clearly state on their sites that if you NCNS them, you automatically get put on a DNS list. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If you had someone coming over to your house and you texted them that something had come up, would you ignore that you never got a response back? If she sent a text saying she wouldn't make it, don't you think she would have noticed a lack of response? If she really cares about repeat business and her rep, she should come up with something better. If you owned your own business and you made a customer dissatisfied through no fault of their own, what would you do?

Thanks for the info Valuedaset
If the tables were turned and she posted the same thing all these women would be clamoring for his info (via pm of course).
Time is precious on both sides of this game. It astounds me how difficult it is to send a simple short communique that your off schedule.
First, its bull shit some of you are giving the OP grief for posting a NCNS report. He's doing this for our benefit. If it's a one off case it won't hurt her, but if its part of a pattern, then we all benefit from each additional data point. It's fine to give someone extra time if they are responding to communication, but this situation is a definitive NCNS. It's funny how all the texts before and after the "notification" text seem to get through, but the one notifying you they aren't coming somehow gets lost. It takes 10 seconds to send a text, there is no excuse for not notifying someone you won't make an appointment.

This isn't about whether the guy got to nut or not, it's about people wasting your time and not showing you the slightest consideration. Maybe some of you are retired or have screw off lives, but there are others who are single parents managing careers and families who don't have time for stuff like this. The whole "Sorry about that baby. I've got a monster case of GPS, and if you kiss my ass, I've got an opening three hours later I might let you have", is BS also. Lots of providers clearly state on their sites that if you NCNS them, you automatically get put on a DNS list. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If you had someone coming over to your house and you texted them that something had come up, would you ignore that you never got a response back? If she sent a text saying she wouldn't make it, don't you think she would have noticed a lack of response? If she really cares about repeat business and her rep, she should come up with something better. If you owned your own business and you made a customer dissatisfied through no fault of their own, what would you do?

Thanks for the info Valuedaset Originally Posted by citizen44
I think you have GDS
I think you have GDS Originally Posted by BFCjosh
If you don't tell anyone about my GDS, I won't tell anyone about your chipped teeth
If I were a business owner and I made customer dissatisfied for no reason other than mine?

I'd offer some type of compensation but would be pissed as hell if they ran to the internet and complained about it in fact, I'd refuse compensation or making it up to them and would call and tell them why I wasn't going to help their cause due to putting it out on the net.

He has the right to determine that it's an NCNS. True and it was an NCNS for 45 minutes but dammit the anger/back lash/vengeful type of attitude and mentality for a guy to have toward a woman in this field I think it just out of place. Chill the fuck out and be more relaxed and handle yourself with some composure. The rest of the ladies will just see you as a nitpicky mechanical a-hole.

Guys like you make it hard for easy going, chill, relax, go with the flow type of guys like myself.