Intolerance by Gay Liberals in San Fransisco

Now that they have the power, liberals don't put up with any bullshit from some poor bastard who opposed same sex marriage in 2008 by donating a pitiful $1000 to the push for the law opposing same-sex marriage, which was passed by California voters - then later overturned by the courts in favor of the redefiners of marriage.

It isn't really a matter of principle - it is a matter of who has the power and the votes.
Given enough power, they would probably make him hang by the neck until dead.
Eventually, conservatives may be required to wear a sign around their neck saying
"Kick me, I'm too ignorant to accept my superior liberal friends more enlightened beliefs".

I'm seeing a lot more Muslims in this area. When they make it to San Fransisco, I hope they receive a proper education on the subject because they are famously behind the times and violent towards gays, and we can't have that in our civilized society.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0MW1KY20140405
When is your next defection date?

Or did you ever leave?
double post (it happens occasionally)
When is your next defection date?

Or did you ever leave? Originally Posted by bigtex
Believe me, I want to go back. Unfortunately, the family likes it here.
Family is the only thing I value more than Israel.

P.S. Free Jonathan Pollard!!

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/
Believe me, I want to go back. Unfortunately, the family likes it here.
Family is the only thing I value more than Israel.

P.S. Free Jonathan Pollard!!

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I am not convinced that you left last October. It was probably a ruse from the get go!
I am not convinced that you left last October. It was probably a ruse from the get go! Originally Posted by bigtex
Bet of 10 grand or Love Field - your choice!
Now that they have the power, liberals don't put up with any bullshit from some poor bastard who opposed same sex marriage in 2008 by donating a pitiful $1000 to the push for the law opposing same-sex marriage, which was passed by California voters - then later overturned by the courts in favor of the redefiners of marriage.

It isn't really a matter of principle - it is a matter of who has the power and the votes.
Given enough power, they would probably make him hang by the neck until dead.
Eventually, conservatives may be required to wear a sign around their neck saying
"Kick me, I'm too ignorant to accept my superior liberal friends more enlightened beliefs".

I'm seeing a lot more Muslims in this area. When they make it to San Fransisco, I hope they receive a proper education on the subject because they are famously behind the times and violent towards gays, and we can't have that in our civilized society.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0MW1KY20140405 Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

The Muslims are in with the OlibRATS on the war against the white man... fuckem
The Muslims are in with the OlibRATS on the war against the white man... fuckem Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
After they kill us off, then they will kill off the liberal assholes who helped them.
ECCIE needs more homophobes...
I would think ousted CEO Brendon Eich should be able to sue Mozilla's board for wrongful termination and collect tens of millions, right? You're the lawyer, JL. I can't think of any legal defense for what the board did. Can they really fire him for a fucking political donation? They threw this guy overboard faster than Penn State ditched JoPa. The irony is I bet the company won't fire gays, no matter how bad or incompetent they are.
ECCIE needs more homophobes... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Run along now, assup... aren't you supposed to be down at the Ramrod bartending tonight?
You sure wouldn't lustylad. You like the coffee breaks...
I wonder if these gay Bay Area fascists are even aware of the fact that the Free Speech Movement started in Berkeley - or if they would be capable of grasping the irony of their own intolerance of free speech.
Run along now, assup... aren't you supposed to be down at the Ramrod bartending tonight? Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought it was your night in the barrel, queerbait!
You sure wouldn't lustylad. You like the coffee breaks... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought it was your night in the barrel, queerbait! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're the one doing the baiting tonight, assup... Funny how you know so many gay code phrases. When are you going to write a dictionary to translate them all for us straight folks?